Tuesday game against Northeast Louisiana stop using that mascot you're ULM now

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Down 1. 2 errors already to UL Monroe has a weak Mardi Gras.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Love what I'm seeing out of Lofton. However, did we practice fielding at any point during the off season? I'm starting to wonder...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Thank the gods that it looks like Loftin is as good as advertised. We're gonna need him to be.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I said I'd wait til we made it through a full week before making sweeping conclusions, but I've seen enough. This team is still a complete mess, and it's beyond my comprehension to be this pitiful in multiple areas.

Big changes are going to be needed after this season, and it's Lemonis's *** on the line next year

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I said I'd wait til we made it through a full week before making sweeping conclusions, but I've seen enough. This team is still a complete mess, and it's beyond my comprehension to be this pitiful in multiple areas.

Big changes are going to be needed after this season, and it's Lemonis's *** on the line next year
Next year my rear end. You really want that guy to bury our program for good?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Absolute embarrassing job by Lemonis crew. With the resources this program has, you cannot give the slightest 17 and put together a team this bad two straight years

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
It's still early so don't panic. We missed out on a pitcher from East Georgia State College who was president of the French club, a pitcher from Hillsborough Community College who was also on the bass fishing team and a couple of infielders from Gulf Coast State College. Get those guys and this is a different team. We just need to figure out this portal thing. Or maybe we do need to add some other sports to win another Natty.

Reactions: patdog

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
We may have the worst cleanup batter in the country. Among other woes which are numerous...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't know what the problem is and I don't think it's just simple player evaluation. Something else is wrong. They seem like they have zero fight in them. I mean zero fight They might be able to correct it but this looks like a really big problem. We may not have any leadership on this team. You guys are smarter than I am and seem to know everything so maybe you guys can figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. It may just be one of those games but I don't think it is. I'm out of here. I'm actually will be well enough to do stuff this spring. I spent most the last two years during the spring time and baseball season laid up in the hospital. I'm really glad they let me know we have a problem early in the season so maybe I can get some stuff done since I won't be spending much time watching baseball.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
We’ve been left behind. 3,000 people watching lsu on YouTube tonight. 1,500 watching auburn play una in Madison tonight . While Mississippi State fans struggle to find the score on the radio. Or have to find a radio app on their phone.
While thousands auburn and lsu fans are chatting up each play live in real time. It’s a shame. State baseball would probably have 5,000 watching and chatting.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
And if we're worse than last year, why would our best players stick around? There are higher bidders around the league now.

birdawg

Aug 13, 2009
The lingering effect of Jake Mangum's leadership and impact on the program won the NC. Not this coaching staff

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login