Tuesday game against Northeast Louisiana stop using that mascot you're ULM now

kired

Aug 22, 2008
We’ve been left behind. 3,000 people watching lsu on YouTube tonight. 1,500 watching auburn play una in Madison tonight . While Mississippi State fans struggle to find the score on the radio. Or have to find a radio app on their phone.
While thousands auburn and lsu fans are chatting up each play live in real time. It’s a shame. State baseball would probably have 5,000 watching and chatting.
I’m in Tupelo, an hour for campus. For the life of me I could not find our game on the radio Sunday. Was it actually on? I ended up streaming espn while driving

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The lingering effect of Jake Mangum's leadership and impact on the program won the NC. Not this coaching staff
Bash Lemonis all you want at this point and I’ll agree with you… but this is a dumb statement.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I’m in Tupelo, an hour for campus. For the life of me I could not find our game on the radio Sunday. Was it actually on? I ended up streaming espn while driving
You’d have more luck finding the vmi broadcast

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Bash Lemonis all you want at this point and I’ll agree with you… but this is a dumb statement.
I think Rowdy Jordan and Tanner Allen kind of stepped up and took over the leadership role when Mangum left. At least that’s how it looked to me.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I think Rowdy Jordan and Tanner Allen kind of stepped up and took over the leadership role when Mangum left. At least that’s how it looked to me.
Perfectly fine take. We had better leadership 2 years ago. I can agree with that. But what I replied to is as goofy of a statement as I’ve read on here.

I will say, I think a lot of you guys overhype leadership, especially in baseball. All the leadership in the world can’t help a head case of a pitcher that can’t throw a strike. I think what you guys call leadership is really just being a clutch player. In my opinion, that’s what we lost with previous guys.

Reactions: kired

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Ok boomer. Sounds like you're not too familiar with the program, and that's fine.
I’m 35 and pretty familiar with the program. And I’m also familiar enough with baseball to know that a guy who is not even on the team didn’t provide “left over” leadership to will a national title. Don’t get your feelings hurt because you made a stupid statement.

Reactions: onewoof

birdawg

Aug 13, 2009
I’m 35 and pretty familiar with the program. And I’m also familiar enough with baseball to know that a guy who is not even on the team didn’t provide “left over” leadership to will a national title. Don’t get your feelings hurt because you made a stupid statement.
Don't be upset that you say boomer things at 35. Culture is not established exclusively by who's currently on the roster lol. I cannot think of a more boomer thing to say. You may watch msu baseball from afar, but clearly are not close to the program. That's obvious based upon your statements. But you're welcome to have uninformed opinions all the same.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Don't be upset that you say boomer things at 35. Culture is not established exclusively by who's currently on the roster lol. I cannot think of a more boomer thing to say. You may watch msu baseball from afar, but clearly are not close to the program. That's obvious based upon your statements. But you're welcome to have uninformed opinions all the same.
Brad Corley flipping off the fans must be the former player establishing culture for this current baseball team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login