Tv shows

Aug 31, 2012
Ok I ain’t no movie critic but ms skipper had me watching virgin river, which I reported on earlier, now Firefly Lane,
Guys football can’t get here soon enough.
Y’all studs flame my damn a** but I know some of you old timers relate to this. I used to own the controls, now I am a shell of my younger days

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Heels is a solid show and you won’t feel like you’ve been gelded after watching it.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
There’s a lot I give on….a lot.

When my *** finally hits my chair at 8:00 or so I’m getting the remotes. Period.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It just depends how often you want to have sex as to how to handle this situation! Decisions have consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 17itdawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Ok I ain’t no movie critic but ms skipper had me watching virgin river, which I reported on earlier, now Firefly Lane,
Guys football can’t get here soon enough.
Y’all studs flame my damn a** but I know some of you old timers relate to this. I used to own the controls, now I am a shell of my younger days

This is for you Skipper, just saw it reading the paper online at lunch:

1693242882395.png

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Terry Kath was a 17'ing bad ***

from Far Out Magazine...

"As Chicago finished their show, they saw a small figure in the doorway who wanted to compliment them. Pankow continues: “We were in the dressing room looking to come back onstage for the next set. As we turned to leave, there was a guy standing in the doorway, and it’s Jimi Hendrix. He looked at us and said, ‘You guys have a horn section that sounds like one set of lungs and a guitar player who’s better than me. You wanna go on the road?'”.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login