Two things from yesterday that we call all agree on

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Any news on whether Shapen will stay in school or bail and try to start working out when able for Pro Days?

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
MVB is better than Shapen and Creed would have caught both those dropped passes.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I wouldn’t say he’s better, but I would say I hope he’s more durable. In his last 11 games, Shapen has had 3 injuries that resulted in multiple games missed, 2 of the injuries were season ending.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We won the turnover margin.

We won the time of possession.

We out punted them.

#buildingonthepositives

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Sounds like Tommy Stevens and Garrett Shrader.

Or Omarr Conner and Mike Henig.

Neither worked out for the coach.

And in true MSU form, of course the backup is always better - no matter if the coach is good or bad. Only one Dak Prescott, the highest paid player in the NFL, has escaped this wrath from the MSU fanbase. I don't recall anyone crying to bench him.....although I'm sure there were a couple.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Sounds like Tommy Stevens and Garrett Shrader.

Or Omarr Conner and Mike Henig.

Neither worked out for the coach.

And in true MSU form, of course the backup is always better - no matter if the coach is good or bad. Only one Dak Prescott, the highest paid player in the NFL, has escaped this wrath from the MSU fanbase. I don't recall anyone crying to bench him.....although I'm sure there were a couple.
No one was advocating for the back up QB, our stater is out for the season. Fortunately the back up looked good (compared to expectations) against the number 1 team in the land. A mobile QB can cover a lot of deficiencies when used correctly. Obviously the offensive scheme was likely dumbed down, but that's not always a bad thing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login