Tyler Russell is Back in Football

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Tyler came to the dealership here in Brookhaven a while back. He was in agri-sales of some kind, looking for a truck. Never realized he was as tall as he is and as country as the rest of us!

Dec 29, 2022
geeeeez brookhaven!?!? i can think of a lot better places to go be a coach. the public high school tries to copy mississippi in its logo: they go by "Ole Brook" written in cursive.
You’re really going to go there! It’s two totally different school systems! You are not going to find an administrative staff and better than BA has. Coach Jason Case as head master and Coach Ron Kessler are great Christian leaders. His wife, Courtney is from Caseyville and they live in the area.

Reactions: Eleven Bravo

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
geeeeez brookhaven!?!? i can think of a lot better places to go be a coach. the public high school tries to copy mississippi in its logo: they go by "Ole Brook" written in cursive.

"Lacking a commercially navigable river nearer than the Pearl, transportation was afforded on the narrow natural waterways by raft and light, shallow draught vessels and on land by pioneer feet and what a pack animal could carry or pull. Trails blazed along naturally drained ridges and through hollows impassable in bad weather became dirt roads. At some of the junctions and intersections a trading post or water mill or meeting house appeared and served as the focal point of a pioneer settlement.

One such was the Old Brook trading post at the intersection of an old Indian blazed trace evolved into a wagon trail and the east prong of the Bogue Chitto River about a mile and a half southeast of present day Brookhaven, the name accorded the site around 1818, as legend has it, to honor the former home of Long Island, New York, of its pioneer owner, the town’s reputed founder. Nearby other enterprising pioneers established a water mill and a small tannery."

Been calling the area Old or Ole Brook since before 1818, but of course they're just copying Ole Miss.

Reactions: paindonthurt
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login