Tyler Russell on Facebook

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
If Tyler truly puts his CFB fandom above his financial security then he is too dumb to play for you anyway. I've been an Ole Miss fan for 44 years but it wouldn't take a staggering amount of money to get me to buy my first cowbell.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
If Tyler truly puts his CFB fandom above his financial security then he is too dumb to play for you anyway. I've been an Ole Miss fan for 44 years but it wouldn't take a staggering amount of money to get me to buy my first cowbell.
You obviously didn't read what he wrote.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
You obviously didn't read what he wrote.
I read this

"No pride anymore playing for a particular school!!! If the transfer portal was a thing back when I played, would I have left state? I can’t answer that, but if I did, there would not be any amount of money they could give me to go play at Ole Miss."

Sounds like a dummy to me.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I read this

"No pride anymore playing for a particular school!!! If the transfer portal was a thing back when I played, would I have left state? I can’t answer that, but if I did, there would not be any amount of money they could give me to go play at Ole Miss."

If you are willing to spend any amount of money to get a guy to come Ole Miss who probably won't be there more than two years, then you are stupid.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The boxing analogy is a good one. Back when I was a kid in the 70s every kid knew who the heavyweight champion was, and usually several others besides. Boxing was a BIG deal. Interest in it just tanked when greed took over. I see college football headed the same way.
Yep. I still watch old Ali fights as he was my favorite growing up as a kid and still's my all time favorite. Man we used to have heated arguments as kids at school about upcoming fights and would talk some smack the day after title matches. Fun times but it ain't as fun anymore as it was. I did enjoy the Fury / Wilder fights though. That last one is about the best ever. Hope Wilder doesn't retire, that right of his is amazing and he's got a big heart.

Reactions: L4Dawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Somehow your take is not surprising.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
These kids have lost their mind. No pride anymore playing for a particular school!!! If the transfer portal was a thing back when I played, would I have left state? I can’t answer that, but if I did, there would not be any amount of money they could give me to go play at Ole Miss. The transfer portal and NIL is taking the heart and passion out of the game in my opinion. It’s teaching the kids that it’s ok to quit on your team. if you didn’t win the starting job, or he’s getting more money then Im getting so I’ll leave. It blows my mind.
Good Find. I miss Tyler; great guy.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I read this

You just made Tyler's point. No amount of money could relieve the agony of having to sit thru classes filled with cock boys like you.

• Haha
Reactions: Msdeltareb
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login