U.S.A vs. Mexico: Concacaf Nations League Semis

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
0-0. Nice, too brief shot of some hot Latinas in the crowd wearing U.S. jerseys.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Pulisic missed a wide open net after he rounded the keeper. Maybe that’s why he doesn’t play for Chelsea.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
At some point we'll care I mean really care about soccer and then it's on. I'm proud of what Team USA has done over the years with basically being an afterthought in the US sports market. There will be a day.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Mexico got all up in their feels with the arse kicking and resorted to kicking and hitting us and provoking us into red cards. Then their fans started with the homophobic chant as they like to do. So the ref just said 17 it and ended the game.

Reactions: sfnsfn

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
At some point we'll care I mean really care about soccer and then it's on. I'm proud of what Team USA has done over the years with basically being an afterthought in the US sports market. There will be a day.
I have been hearing this since 1994 and it still hasn’t happened. Younger ages have gotten a lot more organized and modernized with formations and focus though.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I have been hearing this since 1994 and it still hasn’t happened. Younger ages have gotten a lot more organized and modernized with formations and focus though.

When our best athletes compete to play on Team USA instead of the NFL, NBA or MLB you'll know it's happened. Until then we do the best we can with the best we have that want to play soccer.

patdog

May 28, 2007
When our best athletes compete to play on Team USA instead of the NFL, NBA or MLB you'll know it's happened. Until then we do the best we can with the best we have that want to play soccer.
We’re seeing more and more of our players starting and playing key roles for team in the top leagues in Europe & the Champions League. The talent we’re producing is much better than it’s ever been. The cluster**** that is US Soccer federation & coaching hires leave a lot to be desired though.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Soccer - America's "Sport of the Future" since 1972.

Reactions: HRMSU and mcdawg22

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
season 9 GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
With good looking, home-grown Latinas cheering on the U.S. and this thorough dismantling and humiliation of the Mexican National Team, the future looks bright.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login