UCLA flying into State College today...

dcf4psu

Oct 25, 2021
UCLA is flying into State College airport from LAX traveling in two 737 aircraft. I guess they figure that's a better option than one large aircraft flying into Harrisburg. PSU will be flying out of Harrisburg next week for the USC game.

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
What was Woody Hayes comment about sending the backups into Stste College first?
It wasn't a comment, it's what he actually did, lol. Weather was bad and they had two planes...he sent the plane with the backups and staff in first and said if they make it, he assumes they'll be good to land.

Reactions: BobPSU92

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Looks like UCLA is flying out of MDT. Since there isn't regular service to LAX, I can't think of any other reason why a 757 would be leaving MDT at 6:30 bound for LAX.

Maybe PSU will do the same next week. Fly one plane out of MDT and two back to SCE.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
Looks like UCLA is flying out of MDT. Since there isn't regular service to LAX, I can't think of any other reason why a 757 would be leaving MDT at 6:30 bound for LAX.

Maybe PSU will do the same next week. Fly one plane out of MDT and two back to SCE.
Maybe. It might also have to do with aircraft availability.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login