UF and Miami fans are dumb AF

NoleInChile

Jul 31, 2022
You idiots gloating about having better drafts than FSU do not have a single brain cell capable of analytical thought.

FSU’s draft sucked, sure- well, all of our best players came back to Tallahassee. See they enjoy being Seminoles… they know in ‘23 we have a chance to compete for something significant. Even Miami’s best DT sees it and transferred to FSU LOL.

FSU’s “terrible draft” consists of a roster that whooped Miami’s *** by 60.

Miami’s fraudulent bagman also tampered and tried to pay our backup DT (Farmer) to leave, he couldn’t do it.

Same for you UF fans… remember, studies show that your fanbase is losing a significant amount of fans. With inflation, your inbred fans lost interest and your student body full of incels and ugly chics do not care either. Again, this FSU roster with nobody drafted beat your all world QB and “talented” squad.

Fukn idiots… who would have thought - Norvell the best coach in Florida LOL

dunla402

Jul 13, 2022
look at us.. talk’n sports and sh*t

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

BDMJim

Jun 26, 2022
You idiots gloating about having better drafts than FSU do not have a single brain cell capable of analytical thought.

FSU’s draft sucked, sure- well, all of our best players came back to Tallahassee. See they enjoy being Seminoles… they know in ‘23 we have a chance to compete for something significant. Even Miami’s best DT sees it and transferred to FSU LOL.

Miami’s fraudulent bagman also tampered and tried to pay our backup DT (Farmer) to leave, he couldn’t do it.

Same for you UF fans… remember, studies show that your fanbase is losing a significant amount of fans. With inflation, your inbred fans lost interest and your student body full of incels and ugly chics do not care either. Again, this FSU roster with nobody drafted beat your all world QB and “talented” squad.

I’m convinced sounds like Miami and Florida should just shut it down

• Haha
Reactions: Canetogo

Canetogo

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022

portal 2 nerd GIF
Free Shoes keep on shoveling this drivel, and your portal luck will be tested.
What was your record in 2020, 2021..............I would check it down until your consistency is valid........ahhhh. how about Norvell's recruiting???????????...No stacking , just portaling........my favorite FSU moments wide right, wide left, wide right 2, on and on....so STFU

NoleInChile

Jul 31, 2022
portal 2 nerd GIF
What was your record in 2020, 2021..............I would check it down until your consistency is valid........ahhhh. how about Norvell's recruiting???????????...No stacking , just portaling........my favorite FSU moments wide right, wide left, wide right 2, on and on....so STFU

Miami football is no different than Nebraska football… you have some titles sure, but haven’t won **** in over 20 years… never will again

A dead program whose own QB said he is jealous of other schools who have real college atmospheres since nobody goes to Cane home games if FSU isn’t playing lol

I know you didn’t go to Miami either ya t-shirt fan jabronee. Prob also love Lebron James and the Yankees.

SnottyByNature

Nov 30, 2021

Congrats! You barely beat a UF team at home, with a first year QB and coaching staff, and 4 wr’s out. And your first win against UF since 2017…impressive! I went to my first game in Tallacrappee last year, and that fan base is the definition of trailer trash, pu!

All Gator and Cane fans hope you have Little D*** Mike at the helm FOREVER!

SouthFLGator

Dec 7, 2021
As a gator fan, I truly like FSU. I think it's a fun rivalry and always a good game. I'm jealous they get to play Miami every year. Miami, on the other hand, is without a doubt the dumbest fans in college football. The problem in my opinion is that most UF and FSU fans actually attended said institutions. UF is a top university and FSU consistently ranks amongst the top 50 community colleges in the nation. But most miami fans didn't attend any school of a similar pedigree. They root for their hometown team. Except the university behind that team is notorious for turning away Miami residents in favor of rich northerners with frankly a better high school education than that offered in FL. I lived all my life in Miami until I went to UF, and never have I met a passionate miami fan who went there for school.

NoleInChile

Jul 31, 2022

As a gator fan, I truly like FSU. I think it's a fun rivalry and always a good game. I'm jealous they get to play Miami every year. Miami, on the other hand, is without a doubt the dumbest fans in college football. The problem in my opinion is that most UF and FSU fans actually attended said institutions. UF is a top university and FSU consistently ranks amongst the top 50 community colleges in the nation. But most miami fans didn't attend any school of a similar pedigree. They root for their hometown team. Except the university behind that team is notorious for turning away Miami residents in favor of rich northerners with frankly a better high school education than that offered in FL. I lived all my life in Miami until I went to UF, and never have I met a passionate miami fan who went there for school.

Sure does suck to be a top 20 public institution…

BDMJim

Jun 26, 2022
Miami football is no different than Nebraska football… you have some titles sure, but haven’t won **** in over 20 years… never will again

A dead program whose own QB said he is jealous of other schools who have real college atmospheres since nobody goes to Cane home games if FSU isn’t playing lol

I know you didn’t go to Miami either ya t-shirt fan jabronee. Prob also love Lebron James and the Yankees.
I had no idea all FSU fans graduated from Florida State.

Reactions: Canes1973

NoleTigity11

Jul 16, 2022

Not every university can be the proving grounds for murderers and pedos like UF.

That takes some elite level of Academics for sure.

Islandchief

Jul 30, 2022
portal 2 nerd GIF
So we were way down in 2020 and 2021, but we beat you in 2021. And after us hitting rock bottom, were y’all light years ahead of us? 45-3 says nah. Enjoy the offseason, best time of year to be a Cane fan.

Canetogo

SuperCane
Jun 1, 2022
So we were way down in 2020 and 2021, but we beat you in 2021. And after us hitting rock bottom, were y’all light years ahead of us? 45-3 says nah. Enjoy the offseason, best time of year to be a Cane fan.
You have built a tent based on portal hopes.......we are building a structure based on a Saban/Smart blueprint seing that Mario worked for Saban...... He knows what to do, and just like Kirby did not win everything in his first year at Ga.........so the Canes are building.
When they arrive, a lot of teams will be worried as the Recruiting Classes tell the story of being in the top 10 consistently.........that is the bedrock for wins.....building Classes and stacking.....year after year.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login