UF loss to Vandy

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Mullen getting the blame or Napier? Feel like there is enough talent they should have beat Vandy. Napier not having a good season. I thought he would do better in SEC. Maybe hud had that ull program so established it didn't matter what Napier did. Oh well, he wanted to wait for the big schools. Now he has to live with those expectations.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I thought Napier would be a good fit for us but I wasn't so sure about Florida. We would have been patient and let him get his program established. UF doesn't want someone to build or rebuild, they want championships now! I think they are rationalizing things by blaming Mullen for a large part of the failures but Napier better turn it around fast or he may not get a 3d year.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I thought Napier would be a good fit for us but I wasn't so sure about Florida. We would have been patient and let him get his program established. UF doesn't want someone to build or rebuild, they want championships now! I think they are rationalizing things by blaming Mullen for a large part of the failures but Napier better turn it around fast or he may not get a 3d year.
We would’ve been patient? There’s quite a few people here who want to fire Leach before his third year is finished. Why would Napier be any different?

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
At this point not many coaches are a good fit for Florida They're starting to remind me of the T-sips.

Reactions: LimaoCabeca

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
The cheerleader might start to feel some heat as well. He will need a home run hire for the next guy. Of course he might be named SEC commissioner by then.****

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Patient like with Leach?***

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
We would’ve been patient? There’s quite a few people here who want to fire Leach before his third year is finished. Why would Napier be any different?
Because he runs a power spread and a lot of the people botching about leach would be comfortable with that offense. Doesn’t make a lot of sense but fandom rarely does.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He isn't even coaching college anymore. Nobody will hire him.
So you’re saying he’s available to replace leach?!?!? What are we waiting on? Not often do you get a fourth chance like this to hire a guy you passed on the first three times.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
So you’re saying he’s available to replace leach?!?!? What are we waiting on? Not often do you get a fourth chance like this to hire a guy you passed on the first three times.
You want a retread who was fired by Austin Peay for having sex with a players mom? He has a few million in the bank, a booster club that recruits for him, and all at Gulf Shores HS. I doubt he would come to Starkville.

Reactions: LimaoCabeca
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login