UGA and Bama fans who would you prefer to suffer

Who would rather continue to suffer more- TN or Barners

• Total voters

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
More TN or Auburn? - Personally taking TN because they're definitely more delusional than Barners. One successful season and they're now back.

Reactions: Man_A_War

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Hard to say between those two but add UF in there and it’s them all day long.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
UTjr. I would really like to have Pruitt as our DC but They messed that up for a while. Plus they’re just the worst

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Hard to say between those two but add UF in there and it’s them all day long.
I kept to those teams considering they're both mutual rivals. FU is at least cognizant of their awful program as it stands. They're also pretty funny with their self depreciating humor.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
excited world cup GIF by Disneyland Paris

Tactics being used already by Freeze. An absolute embarrassment to bring the team together for a commitment ceremony. Mickey mouse tactics for a mickey mouse school.

Reactions: Man_A_War

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
excited world cup GIF by Disneyland Paris

Tactics being used already by Freeze. An absolute embarrassment to bring the team together for a commitment ceremony. Mickey mouse tactics for a mickey mouse school.

It’s a family thing. The rest of us just won’t get it.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I mean I don’t think they’re the worst but LSU has more ships than uga. Stop sucking your own Richard
You're a funny guy. I made this post specifically because both UGA and Bama have a mutual hatred/deep rivalry for TN and Auburn. Two of the worst fan bases in the conference by a decent margin. It had zero to do with tooting UGA's horn.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You're a funny guy. I made this post specifically because both UGA and Bama have a mutual hatred/deep rivalry for TN and Auburn. Two of the worst fan bases in the conference by a decent margin. It had zero to do with tooting UGA's horn.
Hope and Pray is an insecure little fella…

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Since the little fella brought it up UGA and LSU both have 4 national titles in football. @Six Tool Player. UGA could easily be like Bama and claim more but let's not go there.
Oh yeah? Let’s hear them. As I told your compadre the other day, I agree with 1941. The rest were awarded by the AP or Coaches. You should show some respect to the ones before the AP came to be in 1936 as those teams put southern football on the map. Without them, no one would even know what a “UGA” was. No matter how you count them, Alabama has more than anyone else…..by a good margin.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Since the little fella brought it up UGA and LSU both have 4 national titles in football. @Six Tool Player. UGA could easily be like Bama and claim more but let's not go there.
By the way, to get to 4 for UGA, I guess you counted 1942? Is that the year that the AP (coaches poll wasn’t around yet) selected Ohio State, and UGA got smoked by Auburn in Georgia by 2 TDs? Is that also the year that UGA retroactively claimed as an NC in the late 80s?
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
By the way, to get to 4 for UGA, I guess you counted 1942? Is that the year that the AP (coaches poll wasn’t around yet) selected Ohio State, and UGA got smoked by Auburn in Georgia by 2 TDs? Is that also the year that UGA retroactively claimed as an NC in the late 80s?
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
11-1 and SEC Champs pal. The AP didn't vote after bowl games in 42.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
No matter how you count them, Alabama has more than anyone else…..by a good margin.
Ok. So how many illegitimate titles has Bama claimed if you're being objective Willy? I know the objective part is very difficult for you.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok. So how many illegitimate titles has Bama claimed if you're being objective Willy? I know the objective part is very difficult for you.
I just said earlier- 1941 is the only one. All the others post-1936 (creation of the AP) were either awarded by the AP or UPI/Coaches. There isn’t a school out there that doesn’t claim a title awarded by either source. The pre-1936 claims were undefeated Rose Bowl Championship teams. The Rose Bowl was the only bowl game back then and was the de facto NC game. Which of the titles aside from 1941 do you disagree with? The 1942 UGA title is flimsier than any of Bama’s claims aside from 1941.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login