UGA fans….do GT fans cope this hard?

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Tech fans don’t care enough about football to say stuff like that. Every conversation I’ve had with a tech fan about CFB, turns into them trying to brag about how their engineering and computer science program are better than UGA’s.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tech fans don’t care enough about football to say stuff like that. Every conversation I’ve had with a tech fan about CFB, turns into them trying to brag about how their engineering and computer science program are better than UGA’s.
Fvckin nerds. You can tell the teams that suck at the hut-hut because they immediately try to divert the convo to academics.

Reactions: CoastalGaDawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Fvckin nerds. You can tell the teams that suck at the hut-hut because they immediately try to divert the convo to academics.
Don’t think the Aubs don’t do this as well. I’m too lazy to look it up, but there was a thread on the Butta Hurta two weeks ago talking about how easy it was to get into Bammer and Ole Miss compared to Aubie. They act like they are the Yale of the south, without the basketball prowess, of course.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Don’t think the Aubs don’t do this as well. I’m too lazy to look it up, but there was a thread on the Butta Hurta two weeks ago talking about how easy it was to get into Bammer and Ole Miss compared to Aubie. They act like they are the Yale of the south, without the basketball prowess, of course.
I've always had Aubs brag about their veterinarian school....while it is very good, I do not care one bit.