UGA fans crying about the 2024 schedule….

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

and that’s despite getting to play florida
UGA left the state of Georgia for what, 2 games in the regular season? And looked like absolute sh*t in both.
After telling Alabama fans all last season that playing on the road didn’t really matter, it’s funny watching UGA fans b*tch about playing in Tuscaloosa.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
UGA left the state of Georgia for what, 2 games in the regular season? And looked like absolute sh*t in both.
After telling Alabama fans all last season that playing on the road didn’t really matter, it’s funny watching UGA fans b*tch about playing in Tuscaloosa.
It’s mostly ppl crying about it not being fair since we went there in 2020. We still have ppl mad that we played at auburn twice in a row. Fans will fan though. I think the now non-division schedules will be awesome for everyone

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
It’s mostly ppl crying about it not being fair since we went there in 2020. We still have ppl mad that we played at auburn twice in a row. Fans will fan though. I think the now non-division schedules will be awesome for everyone
I hope they get rid of Jacksonville for y’all. Silly tradition. UGA in the Swamp and Florida in Athens would be great.

The Iron Bowl leaving Bham was the best thing for Alabama and Auburn

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I hope they get rid of Jacksonville for y’all. Silly tradition. UGA in the Swamp and Florida in Athens would be great.

I think most UGA fans now are leaning to preferring home and home and florida fans mostly want to keep it in Jacksonville. Personally I love the tradition but unless you're involved in the rivalry I would understand why you'd think it's silly. It's just a fun trip to make and great atmosphere, like a bowl game on steroids. Also a ton of memories that mean a lot to many of us non-bandwagon UGA fans

Reactions: MattUGA1

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022

This is what pisses me off. In the years we have to play those dorks as the home team in Jax, we lose an SEC home game. Auburn and Tennessee have sucked forever, so wtf are we supposed to get excited about? We just want to go to big games at home. I don’t care how hard the schedule is.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
This is what pisses me off. In the years we have to play those dorks as the home team in Jax, we lose an SEC home game. Auburn and Tennessee have sucked forever, so wtf are we supposed to get excited about? We just want to go to big games at home. I don’t care how hard the schedule is.
why I wish we'd do more non-con home and homes instead of the neutral sites we love so much. Some of those Jacksonville "home" games could be offset

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Alabama went to Athens back to back in 2008 and 2015. It happens. 2020 didn’t really count as a “home game” since it was about 20% capacity anyway.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t blame you. UGA misses the chance at a big recruiting weekend every other year because of WLOCP. In neutral site games, the better team almost always wins. Things change in the home and home though. Alabama has had some straight f*ckery happen in Jordan Hare. If that game was still in Bham, Saban probably has 2 more NCs.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
why I wish we'd do more non-con home and homes instead of the neutral sites we love so much. Some of those Jacksonville "home" games could be offset
Agree with this as well. The neutral site openers are great for exposure and opening up new recruiting areas (see Alabama’s recruiting in Georgia and Texas after taking part in the ATL and Dallas Kickoff games). However, playing at Penn St and at Texas last year was great.

Reactions: KirbAppeal

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Agreed. I know I’ll be in Tuscaloosa and Austin in 2024 though.

Another positive is losing the 3:30 CBS games. They have robbed us out of night games so many times it’s not funny.
Facts. Always hated CBS getting the first pick of games each week when it wasn’t even prime time.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Agree with this as well. The neutral site openers are great for exposure and opening up new recruiting areas (see Alabama’s recruiting in Georgia and Texas after taking part in the ATL and Dallas Kickoff games). However, playing at Penn St and at Texas last year was great.
and the even dumber thing is most of our neutral site kickoff games are Atlanta

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I don’t blame you. UGA misses the chance at a big recruiting weekend every other year because of WLOCP. In neutral site games, the better team almost always wins. Things change in the home and home though. Alabama has had some straight f*ckery happen in Jordan Hare. If that game was still in Bham, Saban probably has 2 more NCs.
Jax is also a terrible place. The actual game is fun, but I’d rather play them home and home.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Now do the regular season SOS.
Shove it up your keister. We have scheduled OOC neutral site and home and homes almost more than anyone.

We aren’t complaining about how hard our schedule is, we’d just like to have big games at home everyone once in awhile. We can’t help it that Auburn and Tenn have been azz.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Shove it up your keister. We have scheduled OOC neutral site and home and homes almost more than anyone.

We aren’t complaining about how hard our schedule is, we’d just like to have big games at home everyone once in awhile. We can’t help it that Auburn and Tenn have been azz.
Well, you may not be complaining but I’m tired of my phone blowing up from UGA fans upset.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

You barely left the state of GA last year.

2 of the 4 times you did, you left with a scare against Mizzou and UK. 2022 UGA loses to one of UTk, UTa, or LSU on the road for sure.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
2022 UGA loses to one of UTk, UTa, or LSU on the road for sure.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

DirtyMikeAndTheBoys

Sep 6, 2022
The bellyaching over the game in Tuscaloosa is good entertainment. Why would they be so scared? Saban is “done” according to most UGA fans. The false bravado is crashing down lol.

UGA is going to get smashed in Tuscaloosa. Saban owns Kirby. Saban would be 5-0 against Kirby if Saban didn't lose his top two WRs in the natty.

2022 UGA loses to one of UTk, UTa, or LSU on the road for sure.

Vols committed so many pre-snap penalties against UGA last year. We'd get the ball in the red zone only to jump and end up in 1st and 15, or get a holding call and end up in 3rd and Atlanta.

Not sure we win but if you're telling me those penalties disappear, it would have been a much closer game. Outside of Jalen Carter I wasn't impressed by their defense. Not gonna beat them shooting yourself in the foot over and over though. We would've gotten smashed by Bama and beat by Pitt/UF/LSU/Clemson playing like that.

Reactions: PsYcho BLaNco

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
They have had the easiest schedule for several years now. They can get over it. No more cake walks.
Lol just because you guys suck and everyone in the east sucks says a lot about how sh!//y your team is! Lol

funny to hear Bama fans talk because if it wasn’t for lsu the west would be about the same as the east.

Last edited:

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Now who’s “belly aching”?! Jesus you gumps are already in your feels

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
UGA is going to get smashed in Tuscaloosa. Saban owns Kirby. Saban would be 5-0 against Kirby if Saban didn't lose his top two WRs in the natty.

Vols committed so many pre-snap penalties against UGA last year. We'd get the ball in the red zone only to jump and end up in 1st and 15, or get a holding call and end up in 3rd and Atlanta.

Not sure we win but if you're telling me those penalties disappear, it would have been a much closer game. Outside of Jalen Carter I wasn't impressed by their defense. Not gonna beat them shooting yourself in the foot over and over though. We would've gotten smashed by Bama and beat by Pitt/UF/LSU/Clemson playing like that.
Lmao. The score didn’t even show the a$$ whipping you guys took. Maybe your coach should be better at coaching then?!

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
You barely left the state of GA last year.

2 of the 4 times you did, you left with a scare against Mizzou and UK. 2022 UGA loses to one of UTk, UTa, or LSU on the road for sure.
Love to see you gumps cry!!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login