UGA fans

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Bro Beck is horrendous. Reminds me of the UGA offense under Eason. Looked terrible, then Fromm came in and starting moving it.

Beck is a pvssy. I need BVG like yesterday.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Case in point. Dude finally throws downfield to the most covered receiver of all time.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Wait I thought he thought it was a free play? We have 244 yards of total offense led by Check Down Charlie. Dude sucks.
Got it. You're either a troll or overreact to nonsense. Probably a little of both.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
What has Carson Beck done to lead you to think he’s good?
He played well in the 2nd quarter. At this point your confirmation bias is showing. You need continue to hope he improves because Brock isn't the one. Gunner is the next guy if Beck falters.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
He played well in the 2nd quarter. At this point your confirmation bias is showing. You need continue to hope he improves because Brock isn't the one. Gunner is the next guy if Beck falters.
He’s played *decent* against BALL STATE for one and a half quarters. Excuse me if i don’t pencil us in for a three peat after that incredible performance. Dude has a ton of work to do.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Beck is decent, no Stetson obviously but has some room for improvement. He needs to let it rip earlier in games. Starts like he’s nervous

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Beck is decent, no Stetson obviously but has some room for improvement. He needs to let it rip earlier in games. Starts like he’s nervous
That's more on the coaches than him. His one knock is he is notoriously a slow starter so it looks like they're overcompendating to get him easy passes early. He's more comfortable downfield than shorter screens. If it was me I would start him off throwing downfield than revert to the shorter stuff. Probably see that more as season goes.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
2023 Beck vs UT Martin/Ball State
606 total yards 3 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, 1int

2022 Bennett vs Kent State/Samford
572 total yards 1 passing TD, 2 rushing TDs, 1 Int

People are overreacting. Hell, we were down 7-3 at home to GT in WK 13 last year. Stetson was 7 for 13 with 25 total yards in the first half against Auburn last year. This stuff happened with Stetson/Monken. Also it’s the same offense. Multiple balls were dropped today and at least 1 would have been a TD. There’s also bad blocking on the perimeter that killed the first 2 drives. There’s problems with the offense that needs to be cleaned up if UGA wants to win the Natty but Beck isn’t doing anything that’s concerning

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
but but but Caleb Downs
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Against North Sand Mountain High School….
Not sure who North Sand Mountain's QB might be but I bet he has a higher completion percentage than Milroe...

You just lost to 8-5 Texas and you barely beat them last year with a Heisman QB. There's at least 1 and probably 2 more losses on that schedule of yours.

Enjoy your race to the bottom of the heap, but the vast majority of you guys have lived there your entire lives so there's that...

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login