UGA guys, what’s the feeling on Bowers?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hope all is good. Kid has a bright future. Thankfully, injuries really don’t matter and it will just be next man up I’m sure.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
He’s going to be a Top TE in the NFL. Really fun to watch. Hope he recovers well.

Reactions: dp rtr

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
They have made remarkable gains in the medical industry, so he might can get back quicker than some think. Dude is a cyborg so nothing would surprise me.

By the way, has anyone checked his birth certificate? Dude sure is losing hair at an early age.
Lol God also giving him a full head of hair would have been an embarrassment of riches

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
They have made remarkable gains in the medical industry, so he might can get back quicker than some think. Dude is a cyborg so nothing would surprise me.

By the way, has anyone checked his birth certificate? Dude sure is losing hair at an early age.
Stop watching kids, what are you some type of creep or something? Why is an old azz man worrying about a kid losing his hair? Tells me all I need to know about your biitch azz

Reactions: dp rtr

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Again stop checking out kids, CREEP
Making an observation about a 20 year old loosing hair early isn’t “checking out kids”, you colossal DA. You get dumber by the post. Probably due to exhaustion because of all of the fat b*tches you like to chase.

• Haha
Reactions: boutime

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
They did the tightrope. Sucks to lose him. I’d assume 4 weeks, but I guess it depends on how he heals. I’m really glad we have Delp, but we’re going to need a young guy to step up. We’ll see what Lawson Luckie is made of.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Making an observation about a 20 year old loosing hair early isn’t “checking out kids”, you colossal DA. You get dumber by the post. Probably due to exhaustion because of all of the fat b*tches you like to chase.
Fat bitches? You know better than that my guy lol, I get more pussie off of mistakes than anyone of you clowns get trying to get some

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Fat bitches? You know better than that my guy lol, I get more pussie off of mistakes than anyone of you clowns get trying to get some
Well, most of us here are married now, but you still don’t get more than me fvckboiiii. My wife is a treasure. They don’t make them like her anymore.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max
Well, most of us here are married now, but you still don’t get more than me fvckboiiii. My wife is a treasure. They don’t make them like her anymore.
Congrats, I respect that

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
Hopefully he recovers quickly. I'd hate to see Georgia derailed by that. Oscar Delp is good, surely but if he was ready, he'd have more snaps already. Best of luck to him.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hopefully he recovers quickly. I'd hate to see Georgia derailed by that. Oscar Delp is good, surely but if he was ready, he'd have more snaps already. Best of luck to him.
UGA offense shouldn’t miss a beat. We’ve been told by UGA fans after Metchie, Jamo, Marvin Harrison Jr, etc that it is just next man up and the offense shouldn’t miss a beat.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA offense shouldn’t miss a beat. We’ve been told by UGA fans after Metchie, Jamo, Marvin Harrison Jr, etc that it is just next man up and the offense shouldn’t miss a beat.
The offense will probably miss a beat because you won’t find a carbon copy of Brock but that’s no excuse for the next man up to not perform to a standard conducive to winning.

I can’t speak for the entire UGA fanbase but I personally acknowledge injuries affect a team but aren’t an excuse for losing.

Bama and OSU losing 1st round talent hurt them, but they should have developed depth to step up.

Losing Brock Bowers hurts,but UGA is responsible for developing the depth to take his place and still achieved desired results.

Sure some UGA fans will make excuses due to injury if UGA loses, but that DA irrational part exists in every fanbase.

Im going to assume UGA 3 peats, and will have to be shown otherwise Bowers or no Bowers…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The offense will probably miss a beat because you won’t find a carbon copy of Brock but that’s no excuse for the next man up to not perform to a standard conducive to winning.

I can’t speak for the entire UGA fanbase but I personally acknowledge injuries affect a team but aren’t an excuse for losing.

Bama and OSU losing 1st round talent hurt them, but they should have developed depth to step up.

Losing Brock Bowers hurts,but UGA is responsible for developing the depth to take his place and still achieved desired results.

Sure some UGA fans will make excuses due to injury if UGA loses, but that DA irrational part exists in every fanbase.

Im going to assume UGA 3 peats, and will have to be shown otherwise Bowers or no Bowers…
You live in a fantasy land lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You live in a fantasy land lol.
I don’t…

UGA is worse without Brock Bowers…

UGA has 85 scholarship players and is responsible for developing depth in case someone gets hurt.

Both things can be true, sure some UGA fans will use injuries as an excuse should UGA lose like some Bama and OSU fans but I won’t be one of them.

I think until someone beats UGA they’re the best team and if and when someone beats them they deserve all the credit whether Bowers plays or not.

UGA just won a natty while replacing the starter at the “most important position” with a former 2star walk-on 2 years ago.

Injuries are a part of the sport…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t…

UGA is worse without Brock Bowers…

UGA has 85 scholarship players and is responsible for developing depth in case someone gets hurt.

Both things can be true, sure some UGA fans will use injuries as an excuse should UGA lose like some Bama and OSU fans but I won’t be one of them.

I think until someone beats UGA they’re the best team and if and when someone beats them they deserve all the credit whether Bowers plays or not.

UGA just won a natty while replacing the starter at the “most important position” with a former 2star walk-on 2 years ago.

Injuries are a part of the sport…
Which “starter” was that? JT Daniels? Lmao. Some guys are irreplaceable because of a certain skill set. Doesn’t mean that UGA will lose. For instance, we know that UGA couldn’t cover Jamo. We know that. We saw it. Alabama didn’t have another WR with his skill set. No one in the country did, same with Bowers.

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Which “starter” was that? JT Daniels? Lmao. Some guys are irreplaceable because of a certain skill set. Doesn’t mean that UGA will lose. For instance, we know that UGA couldn’t cover Jamo. We know that. We saw it. Alabama didn’t have another WR with his skill set. No one in the country did, same with Bowers.
Well I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on difference of opinion and rationale.

You’re obviously the type of fan that makes excuses for losing like injuries.

Im the type that expects UGA to continue to win in spite of injuries just like they’ve won the last 2 natties in spite of injuries.

UGA can’t and doesn’t have to replace Brock Bowers, they just have to win.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
They did the tightrope. Sucks to lose him. I’d assume 4 weeks, but I guess it depends on how he heals. I’m really glad we have Delp, but we’re going to need a young guy to step up. We’ll see what Lawson Luckie is made of.
I remember Tua was out 2-3 the first and a month the 2nd. Probably a little different for a QB. Hope Bowers heals well.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I remember Tua was out 2-3 the first and a month the 2nd. Probably a little different for a QB. Hope Bowers heals well.
I’m sure he’ll be fine. I think we’ll probably run more 10 and 11 personnel while he’s out. I’m excited to see all these receivers have to step up now that it’s all on them. Could be a good thing for us later on if Brock comes back

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login