UGA will beat Texas

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Probably so, only because this year is weird. I could see us winning then dropping a stinker to UF or something.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
You just jinxed the reverse jinx. I hope you’re happy
homer simpson doh GIF

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Feel like the OP isn't being honest. Their will be a int or a strip sack for a fumble.

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
I don’t. I want one side to kick the **** out of the other so we can mercilessly remind the team they suck ***. If Alabama loses Saturday, I’m burning this ***** down and you’re all coming with me.

Dude, let me know if you need bail money. Ill get you out of jail with my winnings from picking Tennessee yesterday.

hwhondaman

Jul 28, 2012
I’m a Bama fan so I don’t really care either way, just want to see a good game.
Sorry we let you down. I am certain we had a few position groups that played poorly.
our offensive line could be charged with accessory to a crime after gifting 17 points to Georgia.
I thought it ingenious for Kirby to have teams change communication by cutting off headsets , maybe he has never stolen signals or Georgia just anticipated really well what Sark was calling.
Hats off the Georgia and the winner gets to write history where they are the hero every time.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Well I thought both offenses played terrible and Georgia received great field position for 20 points… or did you think Georgia drove down the field for all those first half points?😂
Cope harder. Texas is as soft as they come.

hwhondaman

Jul 28, 2012
The best passing offense Texas has played all year has been Miss St.

Beck will probably go 41-52
375 yards and three TDS in the air.
He wasn't very good either, just had really good field position most of the night until Georgia had the clutch drive wher our 3rd sting safety got beat by trick play.
Congrats to the Bulldogs they won a very ugly game decidely in first half.
What was the deal with rose Georgia headsets?

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
He wasn't very good either, just had really good field position most of the night until Georgia had the clutch drive wher our 3rd sting safety got beat by trick play.
Congrats to the Bulldogs they won a very ugly game decidely in first half.
What was the deal with rose Georgia headsets?
No idea bout that

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Sorry we let you down. I am certain we had a few position groups that played poorly.
our offensive line could be charged with accessory to a crime after gifting 17 points to Georgia.
I thought it ingenious for Kirby to have teams change communication by cutting off headsets , maybe he has never stolen signals or Georgia just anticipated really well what Sark was calling.
Hats off the Georgia and the winner gets to write history where they are the hero every time.

What are you saying about Georgia and their headsets?

The game was in Austin.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login