Ugly camo cap game thread....

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
w
I can’t find the score, but I’m assuming we’ve been blown out since the first pitch based off the 2/3rds sky is falling post. A 17’ing herd mentality on this board. You must be an absolute loser to constantly look for dark linings in everything and not even realize what a douche bag you are. Truly pathetic.
Dude we’re playing a school that doesn’t even have a football team. And they’re not named Dallas Baptist. This is the weakest pre-conference schedule I can remember and we still managed to lose 4 games.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We're a freaking month into the season. Trust me, if Lemonis had any responsibility in this I'd be the first one all over his a**. I freaking hate that he's still our coach and can't wait for the day he's fired. But this ain't his fault.
I disagree, but unlike many folks on this board, I won't call you some bad name or question your intelligence. You have your own opinion. I would have a shorter leash during this first month or until we get into SEC play. You have one good point. He has thrown without any problems, and this is just the series' first game.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Scottfield1

Nov 21, 2013
w

Dude we’re playing a school that doesn’t even have a football team. And they’re not named Dallas Baptist. This is the weakest pre-conference schedule I can remember and we still managed to lose 4 games.
I get it, however, the team has won 7 in a row against by far inferior teams, yet vent on every play. I truly can’t comprehend how alumni/fans simply can’t restrain from such a loser mentality and seem to allow their identities to be defined by States athletics. Poor Ole State. No history, no money, no facilities. Refs are against us. Our newly hired AD is an idiot. We will become USM. Have I missed anything? And I do believe Lemonis won’t make it through the season, but I’m rooting for him and the players success this season. GTHOM!!!!

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I get it, however, the team has won 7 in a row against by far inferior teams, yet vent on every play. I truly can’t comprehend how alumni/fans simply can’t restrain from such a loser mentality and seem to allow their identities to be defined by States athletics. Poor Ole State. No history, no money, no facilities. Refs are against us. Our newly hired AD is an idiot. We will become USM. Have I missed anything? And I do believe Lemonis won’t make it through the season, but I’m rooting for him and the players success this season. GTHOM!!!!
Yes all those things are true. It’s who we are…..

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login