UK/Ole Miss

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Ole Miss looking fairly mediocre so far.

Really didn't want them to get their clunker game out of the way before coming to WB next week.

Cackmandu

Feb 2, 2022

Really didn't want them to get their clunker game out of the way before coming to WB next week.

They’re not afraid to throw the deep ball, hope we’re ready for that! We’ve really not been tested a bunch there!

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
The announcers are questioning some of the defensive injuries out loud when the offense is trying to go fast.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Ole Miss is who I thought they were. They will wear out inferior opponents with high-powered offense, but can’t stand up to teams in the SEC.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
They will be pissed and laser focused. Wanted them overconfident.
It doesn’t matter if they’re pissed and laser focused. They can’t do anything about it. Their line of scrimmage is less than ours. We will be the best defense they have seen all year to date. I really thought we had a chance to beat Ole Miss before the season started. I believe that even more after they’re easy schedule and losing to one decent team. Of course it’s us so we could lose, but this is not some insurmountable obstacle

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
It doesn’t matter if they’re pissed and laser focused. They can’t do anything about it. Their line of scrimmage is less than ours. We will be the best defense they have seen all year to date. I really thought we had a chance to beat Ole Miss before the season started. I believe that even more after they’re easy schedule and losing to one decent team. Of course it’s us so we could lose, but this is not some insurmountable obstacle
Well, I guess we’ll find out.

I think this likely alerts Ole Miss to deficiencies that they can work on. Would have been advantageous for us if they came in unaware of any deficiencies.

If they are truly no better as a team that they looked at today, then that boards well for us. I suspect this was just there Woopsie Daisy loss though.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
Just heard some talking head on the ESPN halftime show say the UK defense is for real and dismissed our blowout as an anomaly.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login