Ummmm Bama

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Death, taxes, and gumps deflecting to someone’s post frequency to cope with Bama getting their sheet pushed in…

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Don’t really matter when I was around. You guys just fning lost to the WORST team in the SEC! Bro…..
First, MSU is clearly the worst team in the SEC. Have you watched any games not involving Alabama or UGA? Second, @MattUGA1 @KirbAppeal i did my best on getting the casuals back the hb last week. Can you return the favor?

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don’t really matter when I was around. You guys just fning lost to the WORST team in the SEC! Bro…..
As it stands, Vandy is light years better than UGA. Lmao at you boys riding another team’s d*ck again for doing what yours can’t.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
First, MSU is clearly the worst team in the SEC. Have you watched any games not involving Alabama or UGA? Second, @MattUGA1 @KirbAppeal i did my best on getting the casuals back the hb last week. Can you return the favor?
lol. Just because I’ve had a life since last January….doesn’t mean a damn thing! I’ve been around this ***** since it really got started on 24/7 back in 2011. Sooo recognize *****

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
lol. Just because I’ve had a life since last January….doesn’t mean a damn thing! I’ve been around this ***** since it really got started on 24/7 back in 2011. Sooo recognize *****
Recognize what? That you are just showing up to tbb for the first time in 8 months? Might wanna head on back to the hb. It’s getting late.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And yet….you weren’t around after last Saturday but finally find the “time” this Saturday. Makes sense.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
You’re struggling real hard accepting the L
We’re here. We didn’t disappear because our team lost. Btw, how you doing Korey? You go on vacation? I noticed we didn’t see you much for the first 2 or 3 weeks of the season.

edit. Before the UGA Bama game when UGA was undefeated. Unlike some folks who disappear after a loss.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
What homeboard doesn’t? UGA’s always delivers.
This fning app. isn’t letting me go back like 24/7. The only thing I can say I ain’t been out here talking ****. And I was on here last week congratulating you guys. I’m not one of those UGA bitches Willy. And you know that.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login