Uniform Reveal: New Helmet Style...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Your wording was more than wrong -- you made a false statement, which @Maroon13 astutely corrected.

MSU has been inconsistent in in helmet design since 1962, which is in alignment with its football record performance (inconsistent).
Thanks message board police, but that’s what I meant, and I corrected myself. I really don’t care, that was akin to correcting grammar. Funny thing is, you actually agree with me.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Thanks message board police, but that’s what I meant, and I corrected myself. I really don’t care, that was akin to correcting grammar. Funny thing is, you actually agree with me.
If you find consolation in that, good for you.

You are consistent in being right for the wrong reasons, which still makes you lucky or a fool. Or both.

How's that Target project coming?

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
It also amazes me when I see youngsters hacking away at a snales pace using only their index fingers reminding me how thankful I am for that electric typewriter class as a H.S. freshman back in '78.
How thankful I am for that Smith-Corona manual typewriter class in '68.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Good question.

I'm going to say NO because of this reason...

But it would be a Mississippi State thing to use a Helmet Design that future students can't read. **

That's why "Ole Miss" is always in cursive. Boomers and X-gens love it, while Millenials and Z-Gens (who are more into Leftist ideology than the Plantation culture) hate it. However, Z's and Millenials can't read cursive so everybody's happy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login