Until I enjoy MSU football again.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Gotta bookmark this thread for the next time y'all call democrat women ugly.
Washington is hollywood for ugly people. I think the "democrat women are uglier" idea is referring to regular people, as it doesn't mean much with regards to politicians.

Hell, MTG, who is basically a younger Lee Corso with a wig, is probably at or above average for a politician.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
For a guy that needs to convince the middle to vote for him, he is making some really stupid choices recently.

you know when Marjorie Taylor Greene is calling you out you have gone way too far.

I really can’t imagine a much worse job than being Donald Trump’s handler. Here is actual video of one:

1726238248538.gif

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We're all gonna feel duped when the big reveal happens:

Donald Trump has been working for the Democratic Party all along.

The whole thing's been a setup and a show, from the White House correspondence dinner, to COVID, to Jan. 6. Trump's a better actor than folks give him credit for.

He used his angry populism act to destroy the GOP from the inside. His family doesn't want to be part of the game anymore --- that's why you never see any of them. They got all their money and got out.

The whole thing was likely orchestrated by Soros and Biden. Using Hillary as a fake to finally get their Communist BLM candidate into the White House. Save this post: Just wait for her to pardon him and see if I ain't right.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
We're all gonna feel duped when the big reveal happens:

Donald Trump has been working for the Democratic Party all along.

The whole thing's been a setup and a show, from the White House correspondence dinner, to COVID, to Jan. 6. Trump's a better actor than folks give him credit for.

He used his angry populism act to destroy the GOP from the inside. His family doesn't want to be part of the game anymore --- that's why you never see any of them. They got all their money and got out.

The whole thing was likely orchestrated by Soros and Biden. Using Hillary as a fake to finally get their Communist BLM candidate into the White House. Save this post: Just wait for her to pardon him and see if I ain't right.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I guess this thread disproves the theory about locking political threads. The mods seem to be letting The Squad roll.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Republicans definitely have the edge for hot politicians. Boebert, Mace, Noem, Britt, Luna. It’s crazy Tulsi switched sides she had a lot less competition on the left.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

RebelRH

May 2, 2013
In a fight I want MTG on my side. I've seen some of her workout videos. Crazy as hell but she is very fit and promotes herself as badazz.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login