"Untold: Swamp Kings"....biggest piece of UF propaganda

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022
i've ever seen. completely skipped 2010 season, no talk of the criminals lurking on the team, and one thing i surmised from this about meyer's and subsequently mullen's coaching tactics: exploitation and manipulation of vulnerable communities. Some of the stores meyer talked about, dan mullen did the same thing at msu.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
i've ever seen. completely skipped 2010 season, no talk of the criminals lurking on the team, and one thing i surmised from this about meyer's and subsequently mullen's coaching tactics: exploitation and manipulation of vulnerable communities. Some of the stores meyer talked about, dan mullen did the same thing at msu.
I've still got the last episode left, but I don't know that I see this. They talked about the guys getting in trouble, not very long, but some. A big segment has been about Meyer's militaristic approach. I haven't seen much exploitation.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Wait a second...you guys think Urban would have participated without him having approval of how the story would be told?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I also love the fact that they mention the struggles of 2009 and don’t even mention that they lost their OC. Hell they highlighted the State game for that year and didn’t even mention that the guy was coaching on the other sideline.
This struck me as odd too. Why not mention it? Something like, “When you’re on top you’re going to lose assistants who get offered HC jobs and that turnover probably affected us.” Not sure why they glossed over it.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
I also love the fact that they mention the struggles of 2009 and don’t even mention that they lost their OC. Hell they highlighted the State game for that year and didn’t even mention that the guy was coaching on the other sideline.
My favorite part of the whole 4 part series was when Jon Banks had a 100 yard return on Tebow. I hate they didn't show the whole play, just the INT and the TD, but it was still awesome.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login