Update: Karen Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I'll be honest, I just don't have the urge to get out and travel among these nimrods. I've been on a few smaller vacations but I'm just the point of not screwing with it. You have all these people on edge, places are more crowded, and it's all more expensive (gas, lodging, etc.). Who really wants to get out and deal with this crap?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Don't be biased by everything you see in the "news." It's a pretty similar level of idiocy as there has always been, just more cell phone videos, social media, and **** media pushing it. And apparently don't fly in and out of Florida, seems to be where all of the idiots are coming and going.

My wife has been on planes every other week since September to Chicago, NYC, and Bay Area and she says airports are much less crowded, quieter, and overall a better experience other than wearing a mask. But, I guess she's not flying on the weekends with the regular idiots.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Don't be biased by everything you see in the "news." It's a pretty similar level of idiocy as there has always been, just more cell phone videos, social media, and **** media pushing it. And apparently don't fly in and out of Florida, seems to be where all of the idiots are coming and going.

My wife has been on planes every other week since September to Chicago, NYC, and Bay Area and she says airports are much less crowded, quieter, and overall a better experience other than wearing a mask. But, I guess she's not flying on the weekends with the regular idiots.

The Covidiocy has just provided an easy excuse/trigger for all the mentally imbalanced people that were already traveling. They may be blowing up somewhat more frequently, but the biggest part of it is that mentally imbalanced people going crazy on an airplane just didn't generate enough interest to go viral before, unless there was something particularly outlandish about it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

And just like everything else in todays world the media blows it out of proportion. I don't care what news organization, if they report it I take it with a grain of salt. Everyone in the media has an agenda. They have lost thier way and abuse thier rights under the constitution.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I’d hit it…
^^ Exactly why she's been able to get away with behavior like this her whole life, most likely. Before cameras that is.

I can't think of anything else that has exposed bad behaviors more than prevalent cell cameras. I mean, for years people just got away with things. I remember about 10 years ago a guy told me, "one day we'll be able to see a live murder on TV, and no one will care". Well, they do care, but not for the reasons we thought. People don't care about the victim, they only care about bringing down the person who did the crime (especially if they have a little money). The punishment (and shame) is about the only thing that has changed. Crime and bad behavior certainly hasn't slowed down.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
^^ Exactly why she's been able to get away with behavior like this her whole life, most likely. Before cameras that is.

I can't think of anything else that has exposed bad behaviors more than prevalent cell cameras. I mean, for years people just got away with things. I remember about 10 years ago a guy told me, "one day we'll be able to see a live murder on TV, and no one will care". Well, they do care, but not for the reasons we thought. People don't care about the victim, they only care about bringing down the person who did the crime (especially if they have a little money). The punishment (and shame) is about the only thing that has changed. Crime and bad behavior certainly hasn't slowed down.
You know he’s not going to respond to you, right?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah... And ClintonInHelen is a bad example to cite for a woman being attractive. He'd a hit wet knothole on an old log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login