USC game/ LA Metro system

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Never been to LA. Looking at getting around town without needing to drive (if possible- at least from LAX to Coliseum and back). Don’t know anything about the LA Metro system. Is it feasible to use? Are there any stations or lines to avoid? Thanks.

PSUFBFAN

Oct 7, 2021
Never been to LA. Looking at getting around town without needing to drive (if possible- at least from LAX to Coliseum and back). Don’t know anything about the LA Metro system. Is it feasible to use? Are there any stations or lines to avoid? Thanks.

Have you ever tried using Google maps to investigate various transportation alternatives such as by car, train/bus, etc. from one location to another?

Hint: public transportation from LAX to the Coliseum would be a poor choice.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
We are staying in Culver City snd raking the E Line which drops you right at the Coluseum.

i think your best bet is to take a cab uner or shuttle from LAc. There was also an Airport Bus which i think went towards Pasadena area. Not sure if it still exists.

You will simply have to accept that LA is the biggest metro area that will host a conference game. Chicago (Northwestern) is close but it goes not have the sprawl that LA goes.

Check out the metro map and plan accordingly.

Reactions: Psu00

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
We are staying in Culver City snd raking the E Line which drops you right at the Coluseum.

i think your best bet is to take a cab uner or shuttle from LAc. There was also an Airport Bus which i think went towards Pasadena area. Not sure if it still exists.

You will simply have to accept that LA is the biggest metro area that will host a conference game. Chicago (Northwestern) is close but it goes not have the sprawl that LA goes.

Check out the metro map and plan accordingly.

Yeah, I checked the metro map. I didn’t know how good it was or if there were certain stops you just stay away from. I’ve heard all the disaster stories of driving in LA and the horrible traffic delays so I was looking to see if this was any better. Doesn’t sound like it.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login