USC Goes Though ADs As Often As Head Coaches

LTS

Apr 3, 2023
What an underwear stain that entire athletics program is. From this OU fan: thanks to Bohn for taking out our trash for us. Hope your next AD isn't a horrible human and is able to stick around.

Bohn quit shortly before The Times published a story by Ryan Kartje in which two USC sources charged that he had made inappropriate comments about the physical appearance of female colleagues.

He quit before The Times story reported that six USC sources raised concerns about his department management, including charges that he missed meetings and was often absent from key events.

He quit before The Times story recounted concerns about his conduct in his previous job at Cincinnati, citing six sources both named and anonymous who said he made unwanted physical contact with women while creating a toxic and hostile work environment.

Reactions: Carl M.

Kaptain Karl

Feb 16, 2018
1. Oklahoma fans have become by far the worst fan group
2. Yeah, we had a horrible run on AD's. Bohn came with Brandon Sosna, who was really the brains behind the operation. He put together the CLR hire and the B1G move. SC athletics are in a far more powerful position now and can hire a tier 1 AD, unlike last go around when the department was for lack of a better term, a complete sh*t show.

Reactions: B1GTROJAN

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
1. Oklahoma fans have become by far the worst fan group
2. Yeah, we had a horrible run on AD's. Bohn came with Brandon Sosna, who was really the brains behind the operation. He put together the CLR hire and the B1G move. SC athletics are in a far more powerful position now and can hire a tier 1 AD, unlike last go around when the department was for lack of a better term, a complete sh*t show.
Heard OU’s AD is one of our Top 3 candidates.

Very true on Sosna. I wish he’d come back but he’s dead set on being an NFL GM. I’m not joking when I say he could end up as NFL Commissioner someday, he is that bright. I’m not saying he will, but it won’t surprise me.

Not meaning to imply that Goodell is bright, but Sosna is. Dude is only 30 years old. Incredible future. I’ll be very interested in how he does with the Lions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login