USCw must be paying Woody Marks a lot of NIL $$..

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I'll never forget our loss at Memphis. Woody and Will were hurting Memphis with the safety valve pass to him in the flats. And then Memphis adjusted to dedicate a LB and/or DE to take that play away from us.....and they sort of did. Those 2 Memphis players damn near beat Woody to a pulp. I've never seen him hit so hard. He could barely get up and limp off the field. To Woody's credit, he kept getting up and going back into the game. Then the Memphis DE got an open shot at him and laid the wood big time. I think it took a couple of our trainers to come out, lift him up, and help him walk off the field. Don't think he ever came back in after that waylaying. Glad to see him looking strong tonight and came up with the big TD to take out one of my most hated teams. Sometimes I can't remember who I hate worse LSU or Ole Miss. I guess Ole Miss since they're in state, but a lot of the LSU fans are some of the most vulgar-profane-sick fans I've ever encountered.
Right there with you. LSU fans are the absolute worst most unsportsmanlike, disrespectful a holes on the planet.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Good nutrition and hard work in the gym. Everyone who is big or gets big gets accused of juicing. As far as money what was his NIL value. That's probably all he got and maybe some sunny California fake boobies. Jundkin from Ole Miss was 535K.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login