USM Running Back caught with 5 Pounds of Dope..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
"According to his Southern Miss player profile, Harrison was majoring in business administration with an emphasis in entrepreneurship and small business management."

AnalRetentiveReb

Feb 15, 2007
who has 157 lbs of dope in his car and was pulled over. In court, he told the judge if was for his personal use. Yup, his personal use.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
money I would have parties all the time at my mansion. Providing soft drugs would probably be part of the deal. Depending on the size of your parties, that could be a very good investment.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
Because someone disagrees with you, they are a moron? I'm sorry I have different political beliefs than you. Please forgive me.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
i didn't know that smoking pot was a "political" issue. hell i thought it had something to do with breaking the law.....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Roy Munson.sixpack

Sep 7, 2005
it puts many "bad guys" out of a job. Instead of staying to their own neighborhoods they have to go be "entrepreneuers" or get their money somewhere else. And where do you think that might be? They will be up in your house stealing **** or robbing you or other businesses where they have mostly stayed away from. Yeah, thats what i want.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
They had a referendum vote on it within the past couple of years or so. I would think that is a political issue. Now, they are not going to decriminalize possession of 5 pounds with intent to distribute, but we are headed there SOMETIME this century.

All I was saying that it's pot, no big deal, not going to hurt anybody, when someone has to stick his smartass into it.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
he's just a 19 year old kid. Everyone at that age makes mistakes. Who among us hasn't had a little weed in our rooms?.....

Eh, what? He goes to USM? Well, that different. Bury him under the jail.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
That would be Nate Newton.

The really sad thing is he got caught another time with well over 100 pounds of pot.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
just thought it to be more lawful than political. then you had to go around using facts on me. damn. i guess it is both depending on the way you look at it.

anyways...i enjoy the hatred between you guys. it's nice to see someone catching more hell than coach for a change.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
I think you make a good point and you are correct to a certain extent. In the short term, you are absolutely correct. INITIALLY, you will have the problem you described. There would be a significant transitional period. In the long term, however, I think everyone will be better off. There are all kinds of different theories, models, etc that have been thrown out there to describe how the transition will work. Do a google if you are really interested.

Let's end this discussion here. Not a political board. To me, this is almost similar to the abortion issue. Either you are for it, or against it, and no one will change your mind.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
we do some strange things here out West. In Denver, the city council is discussing officially making police enforcement of marijuana possession (small amounts) a "low priority." They can't decide whether or not to allow a voter referendum or just do it outright. This would effectively legalize small possession.

There are some damn tricky ways to get around the federal and state law. This could possibly get struck down if passed, but my guess would be that it would survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login