UTk folks up in arms about UGA fans renting a boat… why?

Semper High

Jul 25, 2022
UTk fans on Twitter are butt hurt about some UGA fans renting a boat for the UGA/UTk game.

Are a couple dozen UGA fans floating in some water dangerous to the large UTk floatilla? I’m genuinely curious as to the logic of this. UTk fans are genuinely trying to ruin a local (to them) company’s reputation with fallacious reviews. The epitome of asinine.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
UTk fans on Twitter are butt hurt about some UGA fans renting a boat for the UGA/UTk game.

Are a couple dozen UGA fans floating in some water dangerous to the large UTk floatilla? I’m genuinely curious as to the logic of this. UTk fans are genuinely trying to ruin a local (to them) company’s reputation with fallacious reviews. The epitome of asinine.
There should be some boat to boat combat or all of this is wasted.
Fly a Mike Leach flag and board their ships and steal their beer.

Semper High

Jul 25, 2022
There should be some boat to boat combat or all of this is wasted.
Fly a Mike Leach flag and board their ships and steal their beer.
As fun as that might sound, it’d be dumb for the only GA boat in the area to engage in shenanigans, although likely what the upset UTjr fans want.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
As fun as that might sound, it’d be dumb for the only GA boat in the area to engage in shenanigans, although likely what the upset UTjr fans want.
Oh- I thought it was clear that this is purely for my viewing pleasure and I don't give a **** about these people.

Reactions: Semper High

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login