Van Buren = Shrader

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We have something to look forward to. I would spend this entire off-season looking for offensive linemen and defensive players. If you give this quarterback enough time, he could make any throw.
He’s a good player for sure. Just hope he isn’t playing for someone else in 2026 because we can’t run a program

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lebby has a great scheme and is running a good offense. Pretty good with two different qbs. Dumb 4th down on the fake punt but Dan had those too.
His defense needs an overall but they are pretty good at turnovers. Too much conservative play. I think that is their scheme though prevent bend don't break and try to get turn overs dropping more coverage than being agressive. Problem is that we have been giving up the 3rd down too much

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Lebby has a great scheme and is running a good offense. Pretty good with two different qbs. Dumb 4th down on the fake punt but Dan had those too.
His defense needs an overall but they are pretty good at turnovers. Too much conservative play. I think that is their scheme though prevent bend don't break and try to get turn overs dropping more coverage than being agressive. Problem is that we have been giving up the 3rd down too much
Sucked with Shapen

And Danny had at least built up some equity before he started the dumb fake shlt

• Sad
Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

tired

Sep 16, 2013
clown GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
LOL, Arnett was a young Nick Saban last year, you must be suffering from memory problems. And Leach was a piece of garbage, right ?
Well, considering I ranked Leach above Moorehead and Arnett, I obviously don’t think he’s garbage.

Go find a post where I called Arnett the next Nick Saban and then we can discuss that…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login