Vandy/Alabama

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Laaarlrrllllzz. Muh “God gave me a vision” followed literally by “Vandy we 17ing turnt!!!1!2!3!4”

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Vandy Top 25? The knocked off the #1 team who knocked off the #1 team last weekend. Transitively, Vandy is #1.

patdog

May 28, 2007
The NIL era isn't all bad. It's going to level the playing field more than we thought.
Bama didn’t lose this game because of NIL. But they’ve basically played like **** for 7 quarters now. I’d be a bit concerned if I was a Bama fan.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Bama didn’t lose this game because of NIL. But they’ve basically played like **** for 7 quarters now. I’d be a bit concerned if I was a Bama fan.
Their defense is very suspect. They've not played well all year, and it finally caught up with them when they met a team that really, really wanted to play hard and win.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The Joker Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010

Vandy won it because of NIL. Paying players to play vs paying players to win, there's a difference. And it's up to the coaches to make them understand the difference. Just like it's up to the AD to make sure the coaches know the difference between being paid to coach and being paid to win.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Hey, here's an idea...celebrate the fact that the perennial SEC underdog just knocked off the biggest bunch of douchebags in the conference and stop wallowing in your 17ing Miss State misery for one 17ing day. In an off week no less. Sheesh.
You should see the texts from my golf group (mostly UAT fans) crying in their beer. This was better than UK beating UMiss last week. I don't really see how this affects MSU at all, other than showing winning is always possible, regardless of the opponent, if you want it bad enough.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Hey, here's an idea...celebrate the fact that the perennial SEC underdog just knocked off the biggest bunch of douchebags in the conference and stop wallowing in your 17ing Miss State misery for one 17ing day. In an off week no less. Sheesh.
If you don't see the implications we can't help you. State is the worst football program in the SEC and it took Keenum and the cigar boys a whole 2 years to get us there. It is an embarrassment to ALL who wear the Script Banner Interlocking State/MState/MSU Maroon Tops, White Trousers and Maroon Headgear!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login