Vandy and Arkansas

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
are horrible. Howland and the boys do not need to lose to either of these teams. They really need to go to Fayetteville and take care of business when the time comes.

On a side note, Musselman is quickly becoming my least favorite coach behind Will Wade.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
are horrible. Howland and the boys do not need to lose to either of these teams. They really need to go to Fayetteville and take care of business when the time comes.

On a side note, Musselman is quickly becoming my least favorite coach behind Will Wade.

I went to this game tonight (wife is lifelong hog fan). It was miserable to watch. Both teams were sloppy. We should have beat the hogs way worse than we did.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I lived in AR during the Nolan Richardson "40 Minutes of Hell" seasons w/ Todd Day, Oliver Miller, Corliss Williamson etc and couldn't stand the fans, they were obnoxious and worse than their baseball fans are today. So, for me its awesome to see them SUCK so bad

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I lived in AR during the Nolan Richardson "40 Minutes of Hell" seasons w/ Todd Day, Oliver Miller, Corliss Williamson etc and couldn't stand the fans, they were obnoxious and worse than their baseball fans are today. So, for me its awesome to see them SUCK so bad

Nolan Richardson gameplan: Foul your opponent so many times that the officials are too embarrassed to call all of them!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Will Wade reminds me of that rich prick back in Jr High that payed a kid to do his part of a group project, but then gets full credit for the A that the team earned.

Maybe he’s a basketball genius, I don’t know, but it just seems like his main talent has been “playing the game” since day 1

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012
Me and my dad always said, well you can forget about the game in Arkansas, they will be allowed to get away with murder at Bud Walton. Rupp similar but not as extreme.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login