I want to go ahead get my bitching over with, I hate turf fields!
Evidently it was a parody twitter account that announced that awhile ago. He's still alive and whistlin'Guys, I believe the whistler passed away!
There are also more than one of them.Evidently it was a parody twitter account that announced that awhile ago. He's still alive and whistlin'
There are also more than one of them.
He's the epitome of a Tennessee coot!May be a lot of people who whistle, but there's only one Vandy Whistler. Thank heavens.
He's the epitome of a Tennessee coot!
If we take away his beer and win game one, maybe his whistle will dry up!I'd be annoyed with him even if I was a Vandy fan. Nobody wants to listen to that for 9 innings.
Wow, two Tennessee Coots!! ??Actually there really are 2 of them...
![]()
Seriously, I couldn't stand it.I'd be annoyed with him even if I was a Vandy fan. Nobody wants to listen to that for 9 innings.
Peace brothers! Stop the whistling and give us nine innings of peace!Actually there really are 2 of them...
![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama
On3 Football
SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
GamecockCentral Baseball
Photos: Schnall talks Fall Ball
GamecockCentral Baseball
Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice