Brits Reaction GIF by BRIT Awards

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Easiest way to get some TV time is to pull some **** on Clark

VV is a dawg Clark don’t want that

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I mean… she’s managed to maintain her status as a pro in a league with a grand total of 144 players for 6 seasons now.

She’s not Sue Bird, but just being in the WNBA for that long is a pretty big accomplishment.rrag

True. It's just an observation. I followed her on that awful Indiana team for a few years. She also had a bad injury early on and hasn't seemed to recover. I fear this is her last hurrah in Seattle.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I can remember being one of the only people in the stands watching us get sec steamrolled when I was in school. Then thinking it would be fun to go to the inaugural season of the wnba when we lived in houston. The comets were fun......but that crowd...lots of chained wallets, buzz cuts, and flannel shirts with me being the only male. Needless to say, that vibe kills it for having a sustained support.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
One team is 1-8. The other is 5-3. **** Clark.

Indiana is the shitshow of the WNBA, and that takes some doing.

But Clark is going to be the star a lot of folks want her to be, and a few don't.

The other night, in her 8th pro game, she had 30 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks. In a league that humbles most great college players, that's impressive stuff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login