Virgin River

Aug 31, 2012
Can't you just tell her that you think that show sucks and she should just watch it by herself?

Does she watch football games on TV with you? (I sure hope not!)

Forcing anyone to watch something on TV he/she doesn't like is dumb.
Well, as the old saying goes..she has half the money and all the p****.
(No pics available)

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Anybody’s wife making you sit through this qu**r f*g
bu***hit?
I have officially lost my penis
Turn that frown upside down, make lemonade out of lemons. Those shows can warm things up for y’all. Just try and act like that main character and you should get laid pretty soon. Suggest Netflix Outlander….

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Turn that frown upside down, make lemonade out of lemons. Those shows can warm things up for y’all. Just try and act like that main character and you should get laid pretty soon. Suggest Netflix Outlander….
I like telling her how lovely those ladies look on that show. If she starts to squawk I remind her she can’t say anything since Jack is walking around with his shirt unbuttoned and remind her, the girls haven’t done the same yet. She just smiles and laughs.

Reactions: MSUGUY

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
My wife is watching it. But we have multiple TVs in our household so there’s no chance in hell I will be forced to watch it.
This is the way.

My wife can watch what ever dumb chic **** she wants to and she don't have to watch bang bang shootem up stuff or hunting or all day football. We have stuff we agree on to watch together. Otherwise she watches a show on a tv somewhere and I watch what I want somewhere. Doing that right now actually.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is the way.

My wife can watch what ever dumb chic **** she wants to and she don't have to watch bang bang shootem up stuff or hunting or all day football. We have stuff we agree on to watch together. Otherwise she watches a show on a tv somewhere and I watch what I want somewhere. Doing that right now actually.

We just bought the second one this afternoon taking advantage of all the sales they were having around Black Friday and cyber Monday

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We just bought the second one this afternoon taking advantage of all the sales they were having around Black Friday and cyber Monday
It's been that way pretty much since I first couple years together. We had shows and movies we would watch together we liked but any of that real house wife's or whatever I didn't watch and she didn't like marvel superhero stuff so we don't watch that stuff together. She will watch state games but other games she doesn't care to she will go turn on some show she likes or I will go to the office or porch and watch

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's been that way pretty much since I first couple years together. We had shows and movies we would watch together we liked but any of that real house wife's or whatever I didn't watch and she didn't like marvel superhero stuff so we don't watch that stuff together. She will watch state games but other games she doesn't care to she will go turn on some show she likes or I will go to the office or porch and watch
That sounds like we could become similar pretty quickly.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
The sex after 60 crowd is pounding the nanny while the younger crowd is watching a show called Virgin River.

Aug 31, 2012
Well obviously you young studs aren’t fully trained by the misses yet
Bout 30 th year of marriage you’ll be saying “honey there’s a new show of sweet magnolia on tonight

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I generally stack the bowls as close as possible. Just to hear the argument that if bowls are stacked closely, they won’t be washed. Which I counter with, why would 10 lb brains design dishwasher racks that don’t ensure dishes are washed

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login