VMI Saturday Game Thread

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
That was just awful. No sugar coating it. When SEC play starts if we haven't taken a massive step forward locating pitches we're going to be the game other teams consider an automatic win.

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
The reality is that our offense scored enough runs for a comfortable win. Did we? What the heck is going on that we have sunk this low to give up 14 runs to a Southland Conference team.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
eric cartman fml GIF by South Park

Reactions: PearlRiverCoDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know all the nuances of the NIL. But, if only we had the foresight to maybe save $10 million for NIL deals instead of putting it on the best stadium in the SEC. I suspect it's easier to say to a recruit "here's what you're gonna make" instead of "we have the best facilities."

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know all the nuances of the NIL. But, if only we had the foresight to maybe save $10 million for NIL deals instead of putting it on the best stadium in the SEC. I suspect it's easier to say to a recruit "here's what you're gonna make" instead of "we have the best facilities."

Pretty sure the facilities idea came well before NIL was a thing.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
One day does not make a season, but we are not trending in a positive direction. Hopefully we will bounce back quickly. I do know that the Bulldog faithful expect to win in baseball and after last year won’t be very patient in waiting for things to get back to normal.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When State hires him the Indiana boards were not upset. They all were saying he was only successful at Indiana because of the talent the previous coach brought in. I just hope the new AD understands just how important Baseball is to 99% of Mississippi State fans. I thought it was just sour grapes. I am thinking I was wrong.

Oct 20, 2022
One day does not make a season, but we are not trending in a positive direction. Hopefully we will bounce back quickly. I do know that the Bulldog faithful expect to win in baseball and after last year won’t be very patient in waiting for things to get back to normal.
Correct - normal is winning non conference games especially when up 10-1!

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
The terrifying part of this is it’s not like Lem has spent 5 years planning for 2023 with the portal In mind. The portal has bailed him out and given him some of our bats and the only one arm we seemed to trust the first two games Imagine if the portal didn’t exist

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login