Vol fans if you wouldn’t mind

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Where’s BWoods? Thought that dude was here to stay? Turns out he ran and hid like tBB days.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I can’t believe they’re actually complaining about the officiating in a game where they lost by 4 TD’s. They seem hung up on that defensive holding call on the pick. Well..
IMG_1863.jpeg
Looks like a good call to me. But the refs are totally out to get Tennessee.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I can’t believe they’re actually complaining about the officiating in a game where they lost by 4 TD’s. They seem hung up on that defensive holding call on the pick. Well..
View attachment 453210
Office is in Alabama. This is all Nick Saban’s fault.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
View attachment 453210
They had the audacity to say the same against Alabama. That 10 yard differential in penalty yardage resulted in a 2 TD win. Imagine getting flagged 17 times for 130 yards, which is what happened the last time Alabama went to Kneeland.

Reactions: KirbAppeal

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
View attachment 453210
I'll never understand the habit of posting stills to prove live ball fouls. You can freeze anything to make it look like you want.

Wasn't holding, but also wouldn't have made a lick of difference. UGA was 24 points better, minimum.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I'll never understand the habit of posting stills to prove live ball fouls. You can freeze anything to make it look like you want.

Wasn't holding, but also wouldn't have made a lick of difference. UGA was 24 points better, minimum.
There’s no habit lol. The point is alot of these calls are open to interpretation. They missed calls for us too. This is a pattern for Vol fans. Everything is the refs fault.
If you go into a game expecting refs to get every single call correct, you’re going to have a bad day.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
They had the audacity to say the same against Alabama. That 10 yard differential in penalty yardage resulted in a 2 TD win. Imagine getting flagged 17 times for 130 yards, which is what happened the last time Alabama went to Kneeland.
Nah but all of those calls were correct! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login