Vollleydawgs win again

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Was looking rough after dropping the 3rd set, but they gutted it out in 5.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
This is the kind of win that'll help us a ton next week in Fayetteville and during the NCAA tournament. Great win for the girls.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
They have to be perfect and they need help from Florida, but we are going to win the SEC championship in volleyball.

Would have been easy to accept a two match split with a good Tennessee squad. Nope. They got both of them.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Tennessee is a good team, should get a nice boost in RPI, and I think the coaches poll will finally have to rank us now at a 22-5 overall record. Arkansas will be very difficult on road, but get through those two and will have a great chance to share the SEC title.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
I don’t think Kentucky will lose another match, hopefully wrong though. Really need Auburn to pull off a couple upsets against both UF and UK.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This is really great to see…

Was looking rough after dropping the 3rd set, but they gutted it out in 5.

It’s been inexplicable to me how bad we’ve been in women’s sports for so long, and volleyball was easily the worst of the worst. Glad to see this kind of comeback, and it gives me some hope for Cohen’s future as AD.

We have made some good steps in softball, and obviously WBB has shown we can win big here. I still wish we could do beach volleyball or bowling or some kind of low-cost sport that we could add some trophies for.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
What really impresses me about this team is when they are in a tight match the girls are laughing and talking with each other between serves. They just believe in themselves and play with heart. They have continued to improve with each game. Tough trip to Arky coming up!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
RPI went up from 32 to 27.

UT dropped from 12 to 17.

Remaining games:
Arkansas is 46
Auburn is 166

Need these next two vs Arkansas because even if we hold Auburn scoreless for 3 sets, our RPI will drop after that game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login