Vols about to go on a scary run

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I guess we can add “welcher” to limp wrist, phag, flu boy, and other names that are used to describe you lol.
Believe what you want to bro, I don’t have to Welch, my bank account speaks for itself, BELIEVE THAT, Biitch got so many zeros, looks like a bowl of fruit loops
color breakfast GIF

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
Believe what you want to bro, I don’t have to Welch, my bank account speaks for itself, BELIEVE THAT, Biitch got so many zeros, looks like a bowl of fruit loops
color breakfast GIF
Well settle our bet big bank. You remember from the Hail Mary game. I’m tempted to dig up my old 247 profile just to expose you. Or you can just keep it real

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
Yeah… just so happened to go to **** at the same exact time your team went to **** after you promised the VAWLS WERE BACK BABY
Son, I made it through Dooley/Butch on that board. If anything I left as we finally start putting points on the board.

May 12, 2022
Son, I made it through Dooley/Butch on that board. If anything I left as we finally start putting points on the board.
Fans like you is why everyone hates Tennessee so much. So many people liked that your program was sucking last year until your fans talked so much **** that evryone sent Beamer a thank you card after he whipped your *** in columbia.

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
Vols going on a scary run? Did they turn the track at school into a haunted house attraction or something?

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
Fans like you is why everyone hates Tennessee so much. So many people liked that your program was sucking last year until your fans talked so much **** that evryone sent Beamer a thank you card after he whipped your *** in columbia.
No one gives a sh*t about your second rate program. Congrats on the victory I guess, now good luck with your sh*t recruiting and sh*tty football.

May 12, 2022
No one gives a sh*t about your second rate program. Congrats on the victory I guess, now good luck with your sh*t recruiting and sh*tty football.
5 stars year in year out in columbia, also UTjr has always out recruited us, and is still 6-7 against us in the last thirteen years. Suck it Voltard

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login