Wait, so now Jalen Milroe is to blame? (Get ITT to yo talk Shiiiii to me)

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
First things first! Big Ups to Kirby and UGA! Kirby looks like and sounds like head coach! Dude has his team focused and locked in! That is a football team taking on the by any means necessary personality of their head coach! Great job Kirby!

Secondly, me run and hide from you all on a message board after an Alabama loss or off prediction and personal analysis? Yeah, OK! Will Ferrell best describes my post in Blades of Glory, "No one knows what it means, but its provocative! It gets the people going!" And yes, I viewed on my cell phone to see what dudes was flapping their gums about! Some had good points and others just simply being their lame everyday self! Its crazy and sad that some of you wake up and log in and go back and forth all day on Saturday and Sunday, dudes have no lives LMAO!

Lastly and most importantly!

So now Alabama's downfall is the QB play of Jalen Milroe? Are you flucqin kidding me? Jalen is the reason? That shiiii is comical!

Its obvious that DeBoer is lost without Grubb! Not one player on this team is playing above and beyond their level of talent! Every returning player looks to have regressed under this Head Coach and his coaching staff! DeBoer and his staff have run Jalen into the ground, for what exactly I don't know, especially when you have two studs in Jam and Justice lacking touches to get fully going! GREAT CALL TO THROW THE BALL INSIDE THE 10 INTO THE DIRECT SUN LIGHT IN THE ENDZONE FOR THE 1ST INTERCEPTION, GREAT CALL! JALEN RUN RIGHT, JALEN RUN LEFT, JALEN THROW THE BALL TO RYAN! In the Red Zone calling dumb ssa trick pays with all kinds of motions and misdirection that fool absolutely no-one but your own players! I could go on and on and on about this head coach! Never liked the hire and never crowned this guy even after the UGA win! But to say Jalen Milroe is the problem is absurd!

Keep it all the way 100! DeBoer sucks and is not Head Football Coach material for the University of Alabama!

And although indirectly, huge salute and shoutout to Kirby for calling out DeBoer and Alabama in his comments about taking pictures, smiling, laughing, etc! It was indirect but it was spot on and shows that even Kirby knows this dude DeBoer is fraudulent and undeserving of being Head Coach at Alabama!

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
But you read it, maybe twice! You're such a DWEEB!
Lol I did read it. But dude y’all had some receivers open and Milroe didn’t do anything with it. Also Justice Haynes isn’t doing good at all. He afraid of contact

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Lol I did read it. But dude y’all had some receivers open and Milroe didn’t do anything with it. Also Justice Haynes isn’t doing good at all. He afraid of contact
This is bigger that Milroe missing open receivers!

DeBoer is simply not the right fit in Alabama, players are regressing at a rapid rate of decline!

Pre-game, in-game, post-games interviews with this guy are just as bad as his teams on field performance! Its just not there! He - like his players always look, sound confused and unsure!

DeBoer is a Beta or Sigma, Alabama deserves an Alpha leading us and not this!

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
This is bigger that Milroe missing open receivers!

DeBoer is simply not the right fit in Alabama, players are regressing at a rapid rate of decline!

Pre-game, in-game, post-games interviews with this guy are just as bad as his teams on field performance! Its just not there! He - like his players always look, sound confused and unsure!

DeBoer is a Beta or Sigma, Alabama deserves an Alpha leading us and not this!
He’s not getting fired.
besides Alphas fear Sigmas

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
First things first! Big Ups to Kirby and UGA! Kirby looks like and sounds like head coach! Dude has his team focused and locked in! That is a football team taking on the by any means necessary personality of their head coach! Great job Kirby!

Secondly, me run and hide from you all on a message board after an Alabama loss or off prediction and personal analysis? Yeah, OK! Will Ferrell best describes my post in Blades of Glory, "No one knows what it means, but its provocative! It gets the people going!" And yes, I viewed on my cell phone to see what dudes was flapping their gums about! Some had good points and others just simply being their lame everyday self! Its crazy and sad that some of you wake up and log in and go back and forth all day on Saturday and Sunday, dudes have no lives LMAO!

So now Alabama's downfall is the QB play of Jalen Milroe? Are you flucqin kidding me? Jalen is the reason? That shiiii is comical!

Its obvious that DeBoer is lost without Grubb! Not one player on this team is playing above and beyond their level of talent! Every returning player looks to have regressed under this Head Coach and his coaching staff! DeBoer and his staff have run Jalen into the ground, for what exactly I don't know, especially when you have two studs in Jam and Justice lacking touches to get fully going! GREAT CALL TO THROW THE BALL INSIDE THE 10 INTO THE DIRECT SUN LIGHT IN THE ENDZONE FOR THE 1ST INTERCEPTION, GREAT CALL! JALEN RUN RIGHT, JALEN RUN LEFT, JALEN THROW THE BALL TO RYAN! In the Red Zone calling dumb ssa trick pays with all kinds of motions and misdirection that fool absolutely no-one but your own players! I could go on and on and on about this head coach! Never liked the hire and never crowned this guy even after the UGA win! But to say Jalen Milroe is the problem is absurd!

Keep it all the way 100! DeBoer sucks and is not Head Football Coach material for the University of Alabama!

And although indirectly, huge salute and shoutout to Kirby for calling out DeBoer and Alabama in his comments about taking pictures, smiling, laughing, etc! It was indirect but it was spot on and shows that even Kirby knows this dude DeBoer is fraudulent and undeserving of being Head Coach at Alabama!
All that just to say that you’re a coward lol, go suck another dick, you limp wrist sissie

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
All that just to say that you’re a coward lol, go suck another dick, you limp wrist sissie
See fellas, this type behavior is a direct results in metro areas nationwide with dudes growing up knowing their mom is a Crack Hoe who sucks c*ck for rocks in the 'hood! Not to mention without knowing their rightful father! They end up not knowing how to use their words to articulate anything of meaning. Make bad decisions that land them in prison only to be turned out in the slammer and upon release enter the world with this sense of false bravado to mask their love for bussy!

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022

Is DeBoer tier 2?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login