Wake Forest

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Go cry with Chris Jackson after tonight about how mean MSU fans can be when you lose

Reactions: Dawgg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'm thinking y'all aren't too familiar with this board if you expect many of us to give a **** about anything you want to say about the Tiguhs, or anything else for that matter.

Feel free to waste more of your useless time if it makes you happy.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
They mentioned during the broadcast that an SEC team has been in the championship series 14 of the past 15 seasons (State has been 2 of those) and won 8 (State has been 1 of those). Unreal.
Nah I'm gonna be rubbin one off to Livvy Dunne listening to callin baton rouge knowing we're headed to the finals
$100 bucks says you use mustard for it. Don’t lie.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Why was LOTLSU home team back to back? Is that an NCAA "fairness" ******** rule or something? Not like the BTMCB needed a heppin'.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
I'm thinking y'all aren't too familiar with this board if you expect many of us to give a **** about anything you want to say about the Tiguhs, or anything else for that matter.

Feel free to waste more of your useless time if it makes you happy.
It does make me happy. Ms state is my second home given my dad and sister graduated from there. Luckily I’m a Tiger grad. Let’s GEAUX TIGERS and fuckkk wake forest

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
I'm so tired of the LSU people proclaiming Mississippi State as their second favorite team. Like, WHY in the hell would MSU, a school of failure, be anyone's "2'nd fave team", ******** and baffling and reeks of Stallion. And my big bro.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can you believe our poverty bullpen has been lights against TN and WF? Maybe LSU actually does have a good pitching staff outside of Skenes?
It's the same story every year. Somebody always gets hot in the tournament. This time it's you. You were already decent team before the CWD, but you've been lights out playing this time.

The Wake Forest or Florida roster on paper should use the LSU roster on paper for toilet paper.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
If they win it all, can we hang a banner? They couldn’t beat us except with the hired mule.

Reactions: Dawgg

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I just used it. I humored it as long as I could, but when they’re so obviously middle-schoolers, it’s better to just disengage.
You’re giving them too much credit with the “middle-schoolers”. It’s cute that they’re posting here instead of their own board. But I wouldn’t want to be around their fans either so I can’t blame them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login