Want to see what “insecure” looks like?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Scared
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don’t have any.

I mean I haven’t noticed any UGA fans insecure enough to lurk/link BOL articles on DawgsHQ lately.

Everyone knows Bammers are the most delusional fanbase by far anyway…
“I know you are but what am I” is the automatic elementary comeback by you and Korey the Klown.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“I know you are but what am I” is the automatic elementary comeback by you and Korey the Klown.
I mean it’s obvious who the delusional and insecure poster is itt buddy.

Make sure you continue to keep the Big Board updated on all things DawgsHQ!

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
well I have no idea what this is about. The link doesn’t work

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I don’t think Lassiter should be ranked that low either but don’t honestly watch CB play around the nation that closely

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I know little buddy…..you don’t get trolled AT ALL.
Has nothing to do getting trolled smart guy.

You said I’d be the first to know if you do.

You and the rest of the guys that post more than me on here will be the “first to know” anything before I do since y’all post on here more than me.

Keep up…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Has nothing to do getting trolled smart guy.

You said I’d be the first to know if you do.

You and the rest of the guys that post more than me on here will be the “first to know” anything before I do since y’all post on here more than me.

Keep up…
Posters that post more than you do? You and Korey aka Ace and Gary are the most frequent contributors to the board. You would be the first to know.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Posters that post more than you do? You and Korey aka Ace and Gary are the most frequent contributors to the board. You would be the first to know.
You literally have started 4x the amount of threads I’ve started just on the first page of the board.

Anyone that posts on here can clearly tell you post more than me and I’m not about to argue with your delusional *** about it…

You post more frequently than me on here and that’s ok…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You literally have started 4x the amount of threads I’ve started just on the first page of the board.

Anyone that posts on here can clearly tell you post more than me and I’m not about to argue with your delusional *** about it…

You post more frequently than me on here and that’s ok…
Key word….”started”. You always respond like the stage 5 clinger that you are…..hence you would be the “first to know”.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Key word….”started”. You always respond like the stage 5 clinger that you are…..hence you would be the “first to know”.
Lol you make this too easy gump fanboy…

You’ve started 4 threads just on the front page.

I’ve started 1.

You’ve responded to every thread I’ve started, I’ve responded to half of yours.

So not only do you post more than me, you’re lying about me “always responding” while “always responding to me”. :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol you make this too easy gump fanboy…

You’ve started 4 threads just on the front page.

I’ve started 1.

You’ve responded to every thread I’ve started, I’ve responded to half of yours.

So not only do you post more than me, you’re lying about me “always responding” while “always responding to me”. :ROFLMAO:
Got damn you are a DA. If I post about something, you will be the “first to know” because you respond to me more than anybody. How often I respond to you wasn’t the discussion point. Try to keep up. You must be another proud product of affirmative action.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Got damn you are a DA. If I post about something, you will be the “first to know” because you respond to me more than anybody. How often I respond to you wasn’t the discussion point. Try to keep up. You must be another proud product of affirmative action.
Korey responds to you more than anybody and vice versa.

Try not to keep blatantly lying…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Korey responds to you more than anybody and vice versa.

Try not to keep blatantly lying…
The last 8 responses on my notifications are “ButMizzouDoe”……why do facts bother you so much? Oh, I forgot you are one of those lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The last 8 responses on my notifications are “ButMizzouDoe”……why do facts bother you so much? Oh, I forgot you are one of those lol.
Because we’re having a conversation right now.

You literally have a thread dedicated to Korey that I haven’t responded to as well as another thread about LSU’s defense where I responded trolling Hope and Pray, and multiple threads I haven’t responded to.

My notifications look the exact same also, facts are you post more on here than me and I don’t “always respond” or will be the “first to know” about what you post. That’s you and Korey…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Because we’re having a conversation right now.

You literally have a thread dedicated to Korey that I haven’t responded to as well as another thread about LSU’s defense were I responded trolling Hope and Pray, and multiple threads I haven’t responded to.

My notifications look the exact same also, facts are you post more on here than me and I don’t “always respond” or will be the “first to know” about what you post. That’s you and Korey…
Are you always this long-winded?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
More insecurity….acting like scorned school girls about players that chose to transfer from UGA like Bear Alexander and Burton. Oh, and then someone tries to give Florida credit for a decent recruiting class, only for one of the fanboy staff members to jump in and say “yeah but UGA’s class is still better!!!”. Not to be outdone, we also have UGA posters threatening to leave on3 because Raiola isn’t the top ranked QB. Bunch of delicate little snowflakes.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
More insecurity….acting like scorned school girls about players that chose to transfer from UGA like Bear Alexander and Burton. Oh, and then someone tries to give Florida credit for a decent recruiting class, only for one of the fanboy staff members to jump in and say “yeah but UGA’s class is still better!!!”. Not to be outdone, we also have UGA posters threatening to leave on3 because Raiola isn’t the top ranked QB. Bunch of delicate little snowflakes.
This phaggot lives on our board lol, tells me all I need to know

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This phaggot lives on our board lol, tells me all I need to know
Everyone should try it. It is very entertaining to see you limp-wristed snowflakes act like little school girls over everything. The funniest part is your “staff members” not allowing any compliments towards another team without jumping in and saying “but UGA is better!!” when UGA wasn’t even mentioned in the compliment. Insecurity at its’ finest.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Everyone should try it. It is very entertaining to see you limp-wristed snowflakes act like little school girls over everything. The funniest part is your “staff members” not allowing any compliments towards another team without jumping in and saying “but UGA is better!!” when UGA wasn’t even mentioned in the compliment. Insecurity at its’ finest.
Keep upvoting these phags that you keep bringing to the board, and I’m going to keep dragging their Phag azz

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login