WAR DAMN EAGLE

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Ballsy onside kick call by Kiffin. Kudos.
clapping wow GIF by Die Männergrippe

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
tSNOBSun are NOT a top 10 team. Anybody disagree? Ain't saying we are but damn. And I ain't saying we're gonna roll in to oxfart favored by 10 or anything of the sort. But I'm just sayin'.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Ole miss has flaws but I don’t think there are many teams on their schedule that expose them. Their D is not all they talk it up to be. This auburn offense, which has been awful all year is running straight through them. Massive holes. And ole miss can’t throw. Dart is pretty inaccurate. Especially when getting pressure

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Ole miss has flaws but I don’t think there are many teams on their schedule that expose them. Their D is not all they talk it up to be. This auburn offense, which has been awful all year is running straight through them. Massive holes. And ole miss can’t throw. Dart is pretty inaccurate. Especially when getting pressure
This. My sentiments as well. There are plenty in the top 30 who would whip their a$$. If we continue to play like we've played the last 3 and they continue to struggle against weak teams, I REALLY like our chances to get the Egg back to its rightful place. They'll prolly squeak this one out and get some extra OBTW TD's to cap things off but this team could conceivably lose out after today.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Dart looks like he might run a sub 6 second 40. How has Auburn’s Defense not laid him out?

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Heath and Mingo with 0 catches today. Too bad they can’t play Vandy every week. Dart is still a terrible QB

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
I was just wondering is Dart just that mobile or is the Auburn D just that bad?
He's no scrub but I'm also not gonna say he's a Player. OM hasn't faced a quality opponent this season so it's pretty hard to tell at this point. UK is a tough team but they gave the game away many times (such is the case often for OM - must be nice)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login