Warning: Softball thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Just kidding, just an excuse to post this hot chick.

Chicken My Body Is Ready GIF by giphystudios2021

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I hope she does well, just for the exposure it gets MSU.

But let's dive into this further. I saw a picture of a volleyball player from somewhere this weekend. She was turned around with her back facing the camera, clearly accentuating her a$$. This was an official school photo on an internet billboard or whatever. This was done for NO OTHER REASON than for men to fantasize, not to promote the team. It's just fascinating to me.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I saw a picture of a volleyball player from somewhere this weekend. She was turned around with her back facing the camera, clearly accentuating her a$$. This was an official school photo on an internet billboard or whatever. This was done for NO OTHER REASON than for men to fantasize, not to promote the team.
wood kukkiwon GIF by CBS

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017

But let's dive into this further. I saw a picture of a volleyball player from somewhere this weekend. She was turned around with her back facing the camera, clearly accentuating her a$$. This was an official school photo on an internet billboard or whatever. This was done for NO OTHER REASON than for men to fantasize, not to promote the team. It's just fascinating to me.
You're making this up. share the photo. Maybe it's just you fantasizing. Let your friends at SPS be the judge.

Last edited:

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Someone needs to let that girl know there is such a thing as too much makeup.
Also makes me a little sad when I see a girl as young as this that at least looks to me like she’s had 2-3 procedures on her face alone

Reactions: patdog

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004

I saw that pic too. That was an amazing ***.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login