Watched condensed Arizona game

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012

-J De Laura has terrible mechanics but can move the football and will be slimy and very hard to bring down in the backfield

- they run a lot of screens and will flood out of bunch formations, slipping the backs on angle and flat routes.

-all of the backs are squirrelly little bastards who can can catch, make a man miss and fly.

- WR core are smaller, quicker guys. They will be similar to last year on O but more polished.

-impressed at the physicality of the front 7 on defense. They arnt huge but get after the qb hard and fast. Didn’t allow much if anything. Several sacks and tfl

-several beefed up transfers at LB and back line of defense …high motors.

-De Laura can put team on back in a tight game and make plays with his legs…several long gains.

- they looked pretty good in the redzone from what I watched.

-they will score, we need to play ball control, roll in some fresh backs and hopefully wear them down as the game goes along…as we did last year.

-I see this opening at State -5.5

-SELA would have beat Northern Arizona by 20….imo, so hard to compare

- but they are quick and can score on the chunk plays.

should be an exciting game

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Good chance to see our D against a very mobile QB. Will tell us a lot.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Arizona O line averages 327 pounds, good skill guys they will put up points. defense isn’t great but added NT from Indiana, DT from Georgia and highly rated LB from Oregon. We will have to put up points to beat them. should be a tight game.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
We beat that *** on the road last year. We better do the same at home this year. I don't see a K-State situation happening like we had under Slo-Jo. Also I'll be there and very inebriated so that should help.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

-J De Laura has terrible mechanics but can move the football and will be slimy and very hard to bring down in the backfield

- they run a lot of screens and will flood out of bunch formations, slipping the backs on angle and flat routes.

-all of the backs are squirrelly little bastards who can can catch, make a man miss and fly.

- WR core are smaller, quicker guys. They will be similar to last year on O but more polished.

-impressed at the physicality of the front 7 on defense. They arnt huge but get after the qb hard and fast. Didn’t allow much if anything. Several sacks and tfl

-De Laura can put team on back in a tight game and make plays with his legs…several long gains.

-they will score, we need to play ball control, roll in some fresh backs and hopefully wear them down as the game goes along…as we did last year.

Line opened at -16.5

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011

If this opens at -5.5 then Vegas thinks we’re awful. I’m hoping it opens closer to 2 TDs.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I was terrible at all my pickem contest week one so my prediction follows suit. However, prob close at 6.5

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I hope it is hot and humid for them. We will see how long those legs hold up.

Maroon Pug

Nov 5, 2022
Really got a feeling this game will be closer than expected. I'm getting K-State vibes from 2019.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
If this line is really 11 or less, I'll be making a wager.

We were 11 pt road favorites last year and won by 22.

The disrespect continues...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login