Way OT—TuneIn Radio

WEP6-12

Nov 1, 2021
My ancient radios are done so I am looking at TuneIn Radio. It is a phone app you can access to listen to game broadcasts. Anybody use it? Any other options you use? I am a little concerned I couldn’t get the app to open given the Happy Valley technology challenges on game day. TIA for any insight!

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Do you have XM/Sirius for your car? If so, you can get it for free on an app on your phone. I believe you can pick up games from that. Still would have access issues within the stadium though.

Reactions: WEP6-12

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
My ancient radios are done so I am looking at TuneIn Radio. It is a phone app you can access to listen to game broadcasts. Anybody use it? Any other options you use? I am a little concerned I couldn’t get the app to open given the Happy Valley technology challenges on game day. TIA for any insight!
Didn't work for me. I went with a simple am/fm I found at either Walmart or CVS. Also Amazon has some for less than $15.

Reactions: mmp121 and WEP6-12

WEP6-12

Nov 1, 2021
Do you have XM/Sirius for your car? If so, you can get it for free on an app on your phone. I believe you can pick up games from that. Still would have access issues within the stadium though.
I do have XM. But @bbrown and others have suggested that I stay old school and stay away from any reliance on stadium technology (or more accurately, lack of it).

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
I surmise that the OP is talking about listening to the game while in Beaver Stadium. If true, then I’d go with an old school radio to avoid the stadium internet issues.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login