We’ll never know, but

Nov 20, 2023
He’ll be Lane’s first portal get at Florida.
I know Lane fits in all to well at Oxford being the *** hat he is and Ole Miss will do what they can to keep him. So do we think he will leave for Florida realistically though? He’s up and left schools in the past of course but he hadn’t had this amount of time invested like at TSUN. I have no real idea or care much but I absolutely can’t stand his attitude, smug 17. Do y’all see it happening? Florida is sure to have an opening for him though I don’t doubt that.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The one thing to keep in mind.... anyone can transfer at years end. All 80+ of them. Also? As I understand it, Creed could come back. I doubt he will..... but he could. ....and we really need all the players we can get.

Reactions: dawgoneyall

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Arnett screwed him by playing him last year. He should have been a Freshman this year. How do you know for sure that he isn’t going to be at MSU next year? if I am not mistaken, he is still going to practice, meetings, classes, etc.

Reactions: Maroon13

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I know Lane fits in all to well at Oxford being the *** hat he is and Ole Miss will do what they can to keep him. So do we think he will leave for Florida realistically though? He’s up and left schools in the past of course but he hadn’t had this amount of time invested like at TSUN. I have no real idea or care much but I absolutely can’t stand his attitude, smug 17. Do y’all see it happening? Florida is sure to have an opening for him though I don’t doubt that.
I think his time in Oxford is short. Maybe not this year but soon. They've gone all in on this season and if he doesn't get into the playoffs I think he seriously starts looking around especially if Florida or FSU fire their coaches.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I seriously doubt he will choose north central Mississippi over Florida if offered.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I think Lane will lose some patience with the Rebels if they give him too much grief about losing. I can seem him blaming the talent, realizing there is a talent ceiling there and wanting to achieve more in Florida.

We shall see. Time will tell.

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
I think if he doesn’t win anything this year he’s gone. This was the year they had everything aligned. They loose pretty much everyone after this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login