We’re trash… give more money

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Na, I don’t think I will. The NIL pundits’ talking point is going to get old.

We are much more talented than what we showed today. We aren’t even close to reaching our potential. Unfortunately, with this coaching staff, our potential won’t be realized. LSU is NOT that much better than us..”if” we had decent coaching.

“Explosive plays” should be a disqualifier for any future OC or head coach. Everytime I hear that, I cringe.

I’m not calling for Arnett to be fired. I’m just disappointed in what we put on the field today.

Last edited:

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004

We are much more talented than what we showed today. We aren’t even close to reaching our potential. Unfortunately, with this coaching staff, our potential won’t be realized. LSU is NOT that much better than us..”if” we had decent coaching.

“Explosive plays” should be a disqualifier for any future OC or head coach. Everytime I hear that, I cringe.

I’m not calling for Arnett to be fired. I’m just disappointed in what we put on the field today.
wE CoULd hAvE WuN, BuT wE WaSn'T CoAcHeD uP!!!

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022

We hired a coach out of necessity. We had no AD either. That's got nothing to do with NIL. But keep being a loser because it's so much fun.*

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
I grow very very weary of spending a lot of my hard earned money to come to Starkville for a weekend to watch a inferior, uncoached get beaten. Or play uninspired against teams that we should blow off the field. And this isn’t the only year we’ve payed like this. Fix it or we will playing in a empty stadium. See 4th today.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Watch how LSU and Georgia get the golden treatment this season as they both make the playoffs

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login