We all agree, Beaner is a good man. But time’s up!

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
Whatever “good guy” equity Beaner had is gone. You can tell he’s a good guy, loves his kids, his players, etc., but we’re in this to win! Not Make A Wish. Beaner has to go after next season—5 years seems more than fair.

Reactions: SpurOfTheMoment

Kpmack

Joined Oct 13, 2018
Jan 18, 2022
For me it’s how the team performs on the field. You can absolutely tell if a team is well coached and this team is very poorly coached. We desperately need a coach and staff that can get the absolute most out of the talent that’s present. Make no mistake we do have a lot of talent but we have piss poor coaching. Sorry but this result came after a bye week. It’s unacceptable and clearly shows the huge gap we have in the coaching ranks.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
After next season?
I have the same reaction.
For me it’s how the team performs on the field. You can absolutely tell if a team is well coached and this team is very poorly coached. We desperately need a coach and staff that can get the absolute most out of the talent that’s present. Make no mistake we do have a lot of talent but we have piss poor coaching. Sorry but this result came after a bye week. It’s unacceptable and clearly shows the huge gap we have in the coaching ranks.
We are tied at 104th in the nation for penalties. Just one sign of a poorly coached team.

Reactions: Blues man

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login