We Are Better!, Daryus Dixson, CB, CA

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
I used to get pumped up for these but now just hope he sticks. The kid is a top 10 corner in the country from arguably the top HS program in California so it really is a big deal that he chose us. Again, hope he stays.
Kids offer sheet is pretty insane but as you stated a long way to go. Maybe if Rhule signed him it would matter to some?

• Haha
Reactions: PSUJam

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I really like the scouting report on this kid.

CyphaPSU

Oct 25, 2021
Did the fact that two California schools (and two other West Coast schools) are now in our league have an impact on this recruitment?

Reactions: LionsAndBears

Train027

Nov 1, 2021
I used to get pumped up for these but now just hope he sticks. The kid is a top 10 corner in the country from arguably the top HS program in California so it really is a big deal that he chose us. Again, hope he stays.
🤞🙏

Reactions: PSUJam

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Did the fact that two California schools (and two other West Coast schools) are now in our league have an impact on this recruitment?

Maybe but I think that’s still too early to tell. It would be interesting to hear what he has to say about that and what high school kids in California are now thinking with the changes.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
We wouldn't be here if we didn't still care. We are just a little more skeptical when it happens but we still care.

On paper it looks like a good pickup. Let's hope it sticks and he turns out to be a future PSU Great. WE ARE!

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login