We are excited for the SPS Headgear!

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Futurama Buy GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I like the cord and I'm old enough to wear it. It looks classy.***

I'm just waiting for the promo code at this point...

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I am buying all 3 and if they don't stink like the stadium cups and aren't as soft as the stadium pretzels I am asking for a refund.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
The hell's wrong with you people. This site was founded and popularized by people who were at state in the 90s.

Get back to me when you come out with this style in maroon with SPS logo. I'll buy 17 of em.

I'll entertain a white version but I'll need 2x17.

B05BDE4D-F250-4EDF-862E-81C5AB3CC7A8.jpeg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The hell's wrong with you people. This site was founded and popularized by people who were at state in the 90s.

Get back to me when you come out with this style in maroon with SPS logo. I'll buy 17 of em.

View attachment 385321
I've got that exact hat in maroon. I think I bought it at George Sherman's in Starkville.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

View attachment 385321
That's the only type cap I wear, notice I didn't say brand. I'm talking low profile w/ no cords, no flat brims and no stiffness in the crown.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
We are glad to get these going to all of the Six Pack Speak fans. We are happy to be a part of this.
universitytraditions.biz
PSA: Got mine in the mail over the weekend, wore it for the first time last night (I don't believe in grace periods). This hat is awesome. I like the lightweight material a lot, and the shape is good. I'm sort of a hat snob, and this one is not too tall, bill not too flat... fits just right.

I got the white one, cord and all, and it looks great. That's not just my opinion - a random cute soccer mom in a fairly short skirt told me she liked it last night too, so that's good enough for me. No, I'm not getting paid for this post, although I probably deserve it.

Reactions: UnivTrad

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

View attachment 385321
Does this one come with the braided belt and boat shoes, or do you have to buy it separately?**

I keed, I keed.

UnivTrad

Aug 9, 2023
PSA: Got mine in the mail over the weekend, wore it for the first time last night (I don't believe in grace periods). This hat is awesome. I like the lightweight material a lot, and the shape is good. I'm sort of a hat snob, and this one is not too tall, bill not too flat... fits just right.

I got the white one, cord and all, and it looks great. That's not just my opinion - a random cute soccer mom in a fairly short skirt told me she liked it last night too, so that's good enough for me. No, I'm not getting paid for this post, although I probably deserve it.
We appreciate that and glad you like it! We try to offer a wide array of styles and colors. The structured, lightweight, slightly curved bill has proven to be our most popular setup since we launched a few years ago.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login